Which TV, Samsung, LG or Sony?

8 Comments
Samsung! They offer 5 year warranty
Merry0005 h, 45 m ago

Samsung! They offer 5 year warranty

Actually they all carry 6 year warranty.

Which one would be the best for spec wised?
rimalpatel0073 h, 52 m ago

Actually they all carry 6 year warranty.Which one would be the best for …Actually they all carry 6 year warranty.Which one would be the best for spec wised?

They're all pretty similar. The LG is maybe a touch expensive in that configuration, we've seen deals for the better variants of that TV for £500.

I'd probably lean towards the Sony, although if you watch films with the lights down low a lot then you may prefer the Samsung
I ordered the Samsung from John Lewis last week at £399 on a price match with RGB Direct. It should b arriving tomorrow :-) It's a Which? Best Buy, the others are not if that helps in any way.
rimalpatel0076 h, 50 m ago

Actually they all carry 6 year warranty.Which one would be the best for …Actually they all carry 6 year warranty.Which one would be the best for spec wised?

How is it 6 years? I’ve recently brought a tv and it’s only 5 years....
Merry0002 h, 1 m ago

How is it 6 years? I’ve recently brought a tv and it’s only 5 years....

Click on the link and you will see, 6 year warranty as standard
Check out Which? They list best buys and don't buys normally. Last time I looked most brands had some don't buys, so just buying by brand may not yield a good TV. You can find £1 offers for 3 month online subscriptions, or look through the printed versions if you have a local library.
Your library may also offer library card holders access to the online version.

Although it's worth pointing out that Which? frequently disagrees with most other television reviews so while it's good that they review further down the range that most, just be aware that their rating criteria is a bit unusual.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants