Groups

Which TV should i choose?

Okay, now i have the money, thanks to BilalHassam

Which TV Should i go for?

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

or

currys.co.uk/mar…jsp[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=ccffaddmfeihhdicflgceggdhhmdgmj.0&page=Product&fm=12&sm=0&tm=0&sku=368047&category_oid=

7 Comments

I'd go for the one at Currys because it has a PC input (svga) and even though the other one apparently has a higher contrast ratio it says this at the bottom in small print

"This product may be substituted with model of a different brand with a 500:1 contrast ratio." :w00t:

The argos one meladdo, higher contrast ratio and brightness thinggymabob

isnt 19" abit small? for 180 you can get a 26" from ebay but there graded. just a option.

Let's be honest, neither of those deals jump out at you, better off plumping for something like this one, a lot better value saverstore.com/pro…=69

Original Poster

I dont want a monitor/tv

and i only have enough room for an 19 inch on my wall alicom

Hey - thanks for flagging this up! i am looking one for my son for Christmas for his room and don't forget - you will get a 10.00 voucher from Argos at the moment:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Oh yeah! which means it can go towards the wall bracket! Argos one it is!

Theres two argos's within half a mile. one of them should have a 1000:1 contrast ratio tv.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645
      3. One for the mathmeticians1726
      4. word association Game74044569

See more discussions