Groups

Which tv stand to go for?

links below

15 Comments

If it has to be out of them three - I would go with the Naples

Good prices btw

Original Poster

I was looking to spend around £100 max. Will probably get a better one later on. Any other suggestions ?

MarzBarz

I was looking to spend around £100 max. Will probably get a better one … I was looking to spend around £100 max. Will probably get a better one later on. Any other suggestions ?

How far away is your nearest ikea?

bossyboots

If it has to be out of them three - I would go with the NaplesGood prices … If it has to be out of them three - I would go with the NaplesGood prices btw

+1

Original Poster

Im going ikea tomorrow... But these looked pretty similar to the ones in ikea although i doubt the quality will be the same.

MarzBarz

Im going ikea tomorrow... But these looked pretty similar to the ones in … Im going ikea tomorrow... But these looked pretty similar to the ones in ikea although i doubt the quality will be the same.

I would go for something from ikea, i have the bonde with the add on unit for one room and the besta boas in another. cant fault either of them. I went for those as it meant i could mount my tv's without damaging walls in my rented apartment.

Banned

use buy now pay some other time in the future and get the one that costs more, that way you'll have at least 12 months to save up the extra

personally I like glass ones.little old fashioned but still love them. out of the ones u suggested definitely the Naples x

Glass ones look OK but a right pain to clean and attract dust and you can see all the wires behind looks very messy

i got one of these brilliant got special glass so you can keep closed and remote works
    play.com/Sea…e=0

they were £200 most places when i got mine very sturdy well built

Original Poster

Went to imea they had a really nice One but it was OOS

Original Poster

I like the glass one may consider it

Original Poster

Mini0ne that is a nice stand also , we sell that in comet for £150

Original Poster

Decided with miniones choice cba going back to ikea.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions