Groups
    EXPIRED

Which TV to go for.

I've been looking at two 37" televisions on ebuyer for around the same price:

ebuyer.com/pro…965

ebuyer.com/pro…693

and i needed to know which is best, i've read the reviews to both TV's but there are too many mixed expieriences with both TV's. I'll be using it to play my wii and watch TV on my NTL box if thats any help.
    regards,
    Saj.

11 Comments

Original Poster

Also to anyone thats owned either TV what would you say about its design???

Original Poster

(((((((((((((((( Bump! ))))))))))))))))

well i got the 32 inch hanspree for xmas and its swish. so i would reccomend hanspree.

Original Poster

Thanks mclovin, anyone tried the elonex??

Original Poster

mike916;1387867

This looks like a better deal to … This looks like a better deal to me:http://www.digitaldirect.co.uk/products_moreinfo3/index.asp?product_id=14500&ff=12&ffi=3Mike

its an ok price but rather get a 37" for around that price.

Original Poster

nahhh dont really like that one cause its 32"...

Original Poster

((((((((((*********bump*********)))))))))))

Of those 2, choose the Hanspree, its a better brand and they make the Screens themselves. Do check if there's a Sky remote code if thats important to you.

I think you'd be better looking for a full HD set with at least 2 HDMI inputs, but you'll have to spend more. Best set at 37" is the Panasonic TH37px70, but thats £600 and very hard to get, Dixons claim to sell them, but no stock is showing. But the difference between an LCD and a Plasma is stunning and IMO worth the money.

Best of Luck

Nick:thumbsup:

Original Poster

nickmoul;1390791

Of those 2, choose the Hanspree, its a better brand and they make the … Of those 2, choose the Hanspree, its a better brand and they make the Screens themselves. Do check if there's a Sky remote code if thats important to you.I think you'd be better looking for a full HD set with at least 2 HDMI inputs, but you'll have to spend more. Best set at 37" is the Panasonic TH37px70, but thats £600 and very hard to get, Dixons claim to sell them, but no stock is showing. But the difference between an LCD and a Plasma is stunning and IMO worth the money.Best of LuckNick:thumbsup:

Thanks for the advice! chose to get the hannspree :thumbsup:

My advice is save a bit more money then buy. You want a good TV that will last you a few years. I bought a budget TV but sent it back then baught a Toshiba for about £100 more. It was worth it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      4. Back to European satellite tv32

See more discussions