Which tvs have amazon tv built in

I'm going to buy a TV as a present but I want one with amazon tv built in. My question is.. Are the only tvs that can play amazon tv, Android tvs? I could buy a firestick I guess but would rather avoid that. Want a 32 inch as for a bedroom. Supermarket own brands are fine as for a teenager, so £200 ish or less would be good. I'm happy to pay more if it will do what I want.

7 Comments

Pretty much any smart TV can play Amazon Video pal

Original Poster

AStonedRaichu

Pretty much any smart TV can play Amazon Video pal

​Ok. I was looking in the asda mega store at cribbs, Bristol on Saturday but could not see any mention of Amazon on TV boxes or information. Looked on amazon website at tvs and it don't say in the discussion if it has the amazon app built in. Looks like you just have to buy a smart TV and hope for the best then. I'll Google tonight as there must be a list somewhere on net? Maybe. Thanks anyway.

Hisense 43m3000 has it built in.

wayners

​Ok. I was looking in the asda mega store at cribbs, Bristol on Saturday b … ​Ok. I was looking in the asda mega store at cribbs, Bristol on Saturday but could not see any mention of Amazon on TV boxes or information. Looked on amazon website at tvs and it don't say in the discussion if it has the amazon app built in. Looks like you just have to buy a smart TV and hope for the best then. I'll Google tonight as there must be a list somewhere on net? Maybe. Thanks anyway.

There's a list on Amazon's website but it's not terribly helpful as it's incomplete. For example it's missing Philips TVs despite reviews showing that Amazon has developed an app for them
amazon.co.uk/gp/…ces
avforums.com/rev…949

Samsung has it.

dereklogan7

Samsung has it.

Yes. i have a Samsung TV and Blu ray player and they both have it

lg webos tvs have it, at least all the ones i have seen.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…33
    2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…11
    3. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?11
    4. HUKD new UI77

See more discussions