Expired

Which washing machine?

Found 22nd Jun
Does anyone have any experience of either the LG or Samsung ecobubble washing machines? I’m currently looking for one and can’t decide between the two brands. TI
Community Updates
11 Comments
Have a samsung and well happy with it, good value
You will find people with both rate them they are some of the best out there. Just keep away from the indesit/hotpoint stable.

we have LG and it’s excellent, steam function works well, no creases and quiet.
Edited by: "eslick" 22nd Jun
Both good makes, so go on the features you want and price. Look close at the setting but try to see them working for you can see what you get. For example on ours I would like to do a quick wash with a max spin speed but everytime I have select those option manually as the fast wash sets the spin speed lower then top. It's just annnoying.
eslick1 h, 9 m ago

You will find people with both rate them they are some of the best out …You will find people with both rate them they are some of the best out there. Just keep away from the indesit/hotpoint stable.we have LG and it’s excellent, steam function works well, no creases and quiet.

Thanks yes I’ve decided it will be either the LG or Samsung it’s just deciding what suits my needs better
4TheManyNotTheFew22nd Jun

Both good makes, so go on the features you want and price. Look close at …Both good makes, so go on the features you want and price. Look close at the setting but try to see them working for you can see what you get. For example on ours I would like to do a quick wash with a max spin speed but everytime I have select those option manually as the fast wash sets the spin speed lower then top. It's just annnoying.

Thanks for the advice I’ll definitely go and see working examples, may help me decide what suits me b
Go for lg, especially if it has turbo wash.
Many new washing machines take stupidly long on wash cycles.
LG cycles with turbo wash are relatively quick.
Samsung take ages, hence they have a new quick range out
Bosch
I have the Samsung eco bubble and its great at washing has a variety of functions too. I particularly like the steam wash for my sons suits they come out well.

The wash cycles are long i guess i just use the quick wash function most of the time which is 1hr 13min.

It also has a eco drum clean so after every 40 washes it tells you to clean the drum.

Saying all that even though I'm super happy with mine im sure i read LG make better machines and would go with that if they're similar prices and it meets your needs.
I recently had my washing machine repaired from Hotpoint. Their own engineer recommended I get an LG next.
Thanks all i think i've decided on the LG with turbowash, the specs on them are very good and from what most people have said on here LG seems the way to go!
Chickedy10 m ago

Thanks all i think i've decided on the LG with turbowash, the specs on …Thanks all i think i've decided on the LG with turbowash, the specs on them are very good and from what most people have said on here LG seems the way to go!

Make sure you level it properly, ours wasn't quite balanced and it nearly bounced out of the kitchen.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants