Groups

Which watch for the girlfriend? AAH!

So, I've narrowed it down to just two watches for my girlfriend, but I really cannot decide which of the two to get.

All I'm looking for is the preference on looks, so it's purely aesthetic. Female posters most welcome, so let me know if you're male or female too!

So, here's number one (Seksy Hidden Hearts watch by Sekonda):

kisstheblue.com/ima…jpg

and number two (D&G DW0385 Ocean Diva Stainless Steel Ladies Bracelet Watch):

ecx.images-amazon.com/ima…jpg

Thank you for any input!

Kyle

42 Comments

Original Poster

One:

http://www.kisstheblue.com/images/prod/4163%20large.jpg

OR

Two

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/418VdK3uJKL._SS500_.jpg

i like 1, female!!!

I am a D&G fanatic and have many watches by them.................and dont think u can compare Seksy with D&G...............its got to be the Dolce & Gabbana:thumbsup:

one is so much classier...deffo no 1...female

Banned

my gf says 1

One, two is rank.

i like 1

im female and i love no1, 2 looks dirty and tarnished...1 is clean and simple yet interesting

plus I like the hidden earts in 1....thats cool

number 1

based purely on looks the 1st is better

Going by the above pictures, the Seksy watch looks by far the classier of the two.

Banned

number 1 here too

Number 1.......definitely:thumbsup:

yeah 1

i prefer the look of one.just out of curiousity why have u choose them 2?
    DKNY do some nice watches

im female

Have to agree with most, 1 is lots nicer. Female here

neither .... but if i had to choose number 1... the second looks like the quality of a fake xxx

love 1 am female

I prefer no 1 ( I am female)

1 going get one myself i love it

Tinkytayls;7288788

neither .... but if i had to choose number 1... the second looks like the … neither .... but if i had to choose number 1... the second looks like the quality of a fake xxx

Agree with all of this.

Original Poster

Yikes! Thank you for all the responses so far! Number one is by far the public favourite, and I must admit the one I like the most too. I cannot say why I picked those two, but I think I was slightly more drawn to the Seksy for the looks, and the D&G for the name/price/reduction.

Admittedly it's not the most flattering of pictures of the D&G, but still prefer the first.

bargain buyer;7288815

1 going get one myself i love it

Cheapest I have found is H Samuel

Thank you for your replies, hope you all have a very merry Christmas! :-D

kscd;7288883

Yikes! Thank you for all the responses so far! Number one is by far the … Yikes! Thank you for all the responses so far! Number one is by far the public favourite, and I must admit the one I like the most too. I cannot say why I picked those two, but I think I was slightly more drawn to the Seksy for the looks, and the D&G for the name/price/reduction. Admittedly it's not the most flattering of pictures of the D&G, but still prefer the first.Cheapest I have found is H Samuel :)Thank you for your replies, hope you all have a very merry Christmas! :-D

thanks i just googled it h samuels is cheapest got vouchers for there as well so will be going instore tomz lol

Another vote for no 1 here :-) - much the nicer (female here too :-) ) Go for it lol x

number 1

Thanks for that kisstheblue site, check out the lingerie section, naked boobies, sweet.

number 1 - thats the same one i asked for - it was on tv alot few weeks back during x factor breaks

No. 1 without a doubt - female
    No. 2 is so ugly!

no. 1 for me (i'm female) - no. 2 a bit too bing for me - but it depends on your GF and what she likes i suppose ! Both are lovely tho' !

2, more fashionable and youger imo x im female x

numero uno for me

Number 1 ... 2 looks a bit cheapo

Number one for me

I agree,number 1 for me too,i don't like the face on number 2 at all!

Number 3 here.

for sure number 1

neither imo....both a bit tacky
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89
      2. Samsung or Hisense22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712

See more discussions