Which watch would you buy ??

Ok im out here in portugal and im thinking of buying either a bling bling watch like Mark Echo or D&G altho i do like the new black police watch with the orange dial bit ...very nice

what make would you buy? do you think bling bling watches look too gimiky

thanks for the help folks

21 Comments

no get it

too much money, but miss you honey ;o)

Banned

omega all the way

Banned

actualy I have an Ecko watch for when I go out...its silver and not too in your face, but its got diamonte on and got a bit of flash flash on for when your in a club....looks hot man...a little glint off your watch in club lights goes a long way

ODB_69;3151497

actualy I have an Ecko watch for when I go out...its silver and not too … actualy I have an Ecko watch for when I go out...its silver and not too in your face, but its got diamonte on and got a bit of flash flash on for when your in a club....looks hot man...a little glint off your watch in club lights goes a long way

Then you walk outside, and some biff nicks it off ya! Lol

Banned

our kid make watches in nz he swears buy omega
i got the first swatch watch that he co made
so i think he knows
fixed manchester town hall clock as well

I don't wear watches, i do have a few cheapo £5 ones though

peodude;3151594

I don't wear watches, i do have a few cheapo £5 ones though

got 3 omegas, 4 breitlings and a IWC. Just want a real one now!:-D

Banned

Rockhound;3151619

got 3 omegas, 4 breitlings and a IWC. Just want a real one now!:-D

buy real dont do fake
my works watch is a omega seamaster

i've gone with a Rado but Omega is good too.
Just a case of wheter you want to pay for a designer name or a real watch.

Banned

bargain surfer;3151666

i've gone with a Rado but Omega is good too.Just a case of wheter you … i've gone with a Rado but Omega is good too.Just a case of wheter you want to pay for a designer name or a real watch.

got rado but bont wear it
just in safe

raymond weil better the rado

danby jason;3151652

buy real dont do fakemy works watch is a omega seamaster

Good for you..Wish I could afford real..one day...:-(

Anyhow, got 2 seamasters, a speedmaster, two navitimers, aero, & maritimer. Love em - keep good time and just waiting on my 40th...MLC..(dont want a car - want a watch!)

Banned

Rockhound;3151688

Good for you..Wish I could afford real..one day...:-(Anyhow, got 2 … Good for you..Wish I could afford real..one day...:-(Anyhow, got 2 seamasters, a speedmaster, two navitimers, aero, & maritimer. Love em - keep good time and just waiting on my 40th...MLC..(dont want a car - want a watch!)

my brother make them
so you guess what i get for pessiess

Banned

my daughter is 12
for her 10th birthday she got a hand bilt omega a 1 off

that in the bank lol

Original Poster

Yeh the Echo watches are pretty glitzy, they look very bling but is it too much ! lol

either bling or style (police) hmmmm

Original Poster

Ok i bought the Mark Ecko watch, but bling but its well cool lol

Anyway...mu mum was saying something that i can clame the tax back...is this true?

I have a Tag that I nearly sold on here a year ago. Glad I didn't though, even though I only wear it once in a blue moon.

It still looks like it was bought yesterday after having it for many years. Has kept a lot of its value too.

I've decided to keep it as a present for my son's 18th birthday in Sept 2019!

I'm not into fancy watches, current one is a Seiko Sportura which looks nothing despite the cost which suits me fine.

John

Liddle ol' me;3167459

I have a Tag that I nearly sold on here a year ago. Glad I didn't though, … I have a Tag that I nearly sold on here a year ago. Glad I didn't though, even though I only wear it once in a blue moon. It still looks like it was bought yesterday after having it for many years. Has kept a lot of its value too. I've decided to keep it as a present for my son's 18th birthday in Sept 2019!

great watches tags! nice choice buddy, will be a great present for ur son, tis nice buying something and knowing u will b able to pass it onto another generation. :thumbsup:

I'm going to be buying either an IWC or Panerai soon... i think they are less chavy than a tag or brietling

My mate works in the watch industry and reckons Patek Philippe make the best watches in terms of the internals - not really into them myself tho.

Original Poster

What watch is it that Gordon ramsay wears....its got a yellow face

looks really smart
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1016
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)49394
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764037
    4. PS4 Beta Software Version 547

See more discussions