Groups

Which water pistol is the best?

Word-up homies - I need your advice!

Going to order my daughter a water pistol and I want the daddy of them all. Price really isnt much of a consideration here - just the ability to nail everyone in a water fight

Seen and considered the AK47 but the electric ones have their drawbacks and they are never quite as good as they are made out to be. Guess its back to the good old supersoaker designs.

Anybody got any suggestions/advice etc???? If so could you post me some links for comparison please.

5 Comments

Supersoaker with the backpack water tank for extra "ammo"

Original Poster

Problem is they seem to have phased them out. On the official hasbro website there is only these:

Your text here

Pants!!!!!!!!!

There was one on the Gadget Show a while back that looked like an AK-47. It fired water in bursts, and looked a lot of fun!

cis_groupie

There was one on the Gadget Show a while back that looked like an AK-47. … There was one on the Gadget Show a while back that looked like an AK-47. It fired water in bursts, and looked a lot of fun!

Didnt fancy reading the OP then?

mr.potato_head

Didnt fancy reading the OP then?

Sorry - the original message was all messed up when I frst saw it, so could only make out that OP was looking for a water pistol (grr! hope they get this site sorted soon - lol!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      2. love affairs912
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?817
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions