Expired

Which Wii Gun is the best? And where's the best place to buy it?

Found 13th Dec 2008
I'm looking for a Wii gun for use with:

House of the Dead 2+3
Resident Evil 4 (not all work with it I know)
Resident Evil Umbrella

There seems to be a Crossbow/zapper, Enigma Blaster (Wii), Venom Light Blaster Gun, Wii Perfect Shot Gun etc. But which in your opinion should I go with?

Thank you!

3 Comments

Hi minxx ,

I use the Venom Light Blaster when playing Res 4 , like the fact that the nunchuck plugs into the bottom of the gun and is tucked out of the way. Bought mine from Amazon with free delivery. Gets good reviews aswell. :thumbsup:

amazon.co.uk/Ven…g_b

Original Poster

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Hi Crunch,[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Thank you so much for the advice :thumbsup:, I've just bought 2 of the guns from Amazon you mentioned, hopefully this will satisfy my brothers blood lust for Zombies to kill :w00t:![/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Minxx[/SIZE][/FONT]

crunch;3748697

Hi minxx , I use the Venom Light Blaster when playing Res 4 , like the … Hi minxx , I use the Venom Light Blaster when playing Res 4 , like the fact that the nunchuck plugs into the bottom of the gun and is tucked out of the way. Bought mine from Amazon with free delivery. Gets good reviews aswell. :thumbsup:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Venom-Light-Blaster-Gun-Wii/dp/B000XAAPQG/ref=pd_bxgy_vg_h__img_b

thanks just bought 1 for the zombies game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125

See more discussions