Which wireless games bridge???

Banned
I know I have a Linksys Wireless Games adapter bridge somewhere - if only I can find it. (All I can find is the empty box!)

Anywho.... assuming the mice have carted it away, I'm in need of another adapter.

Its not going to be used for a games machine - and must be connected via a normal network cable. Bare in mind its a wireless bridge thats required here - not a Router!

Any recommendations?

For the nosey - its to be used on a satellite receiver!

8 Comments

this is mon brave?

http://z.about.com/d/compnetworking/1/5/D/3/linksys-wga54g-400.jpg

WGA54G

If so I got one!

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3751033

this is mon brave?WGA54GIf so I got one!

Yeh I have an empty box for that one!

emasu;3751040

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/132431

Fail... that's an access point!

gamertag : black gerbil1

add me.

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;3751096

gamertag : black gerbil1add me.

WTF?

guv;3751080

Yeh I have an empty box for that one!

Let me know if you want my one, it's never actually been used:oops:

Even got the cable tie around the power cord still:w00t:

Bought it 2004/05 I think.

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;3751117

Let me know if you want my one, it's never actually been used:oops:Even … Let me know if you want my one, it's never actually been used:oops:Even got the cable tie around the power cord still:w00t:Bought it 2004/05 I think.

Thats about the time I bought mine. Never used that either (which makes it even more annoying!)

I had posted for advice - and I guess this is getting into trading territory! Drop me a PM and if its fair, I can post on the FS boards so its within the rules.

guv;3751147

Thats about the time I bought mine. Never used that either (which makes … Thats about the time I bought mine. Never used that either (which makes it even more annoying!)I had posted for advice - and I guess this is getting into trading territory! Drop me a PM and if its fair, I can post on the FS boards so its within the rules.

Ah ok man - I thought you were after the exact same thing to replace it.

Have a look about/bit of research as you have planned.

Let me know if you want it anytime and you or I can open a FS/FT - wasn't gonna deal on the boards lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851338
    2. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
    3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11
    4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109

See more discussions