Expired

Which Wireless Router

Found 1st Mar 2011
Hi I need some help on finding a wireless router, the one we have at the moment is constantly loosing connection (it was only a cheap one) and there are so many consoles ect connected at one time that I now need a better one, but I haven't really the foggiest what to look for :-( ............. so any help would be much appreciated...............I need one that will cover connection to : 2 PC's, 2 Laptops, 5 PS3 consoles a blackberry and an I Pod, again any help would be a god send and thankyou!

1. Ask
  2. Router
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Router
13 Comments

think you have posted in the wrong forum

think you meant to post this in the misc :P
Edited by: "StevenBrown" 1st Mar 2011

Avoid Belkin. I have BT home hub and it is fantastic. Stable and the covergae is excellent.

Original Poster

OOps will try n figure out how to move the post to the correct place before I get lynched haha

im sorry?? how may ps3 consoles??? 5???

ADSL or Virgin Media Cable broadband?

i've just ordered this one from amazon based on strong reviews from users. it's very cheap and just need one to tide me over till bt infinity reaches my area. check it out

TP-Link TD-W8960N 300MBPS Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router
Edited by: "metal_mad" 1st Mar 2011

Original Poster

Thankyou for the help :-) could someone please tell me how to remove this post and put it on the misc forum

starl1ght

Thankyou for the help :-) could someone please tell me how to remove … Thankyou for the help :-) could someone please tell me how to remove this post and put it on the misc forum

Too late, a mod has already moved it to the Deal Requests section.

metal_mad

i've just ordered this one from amazon based on strong reviews from … i've just ordered this one from amazon based on strong reviews from users. it's very cheap and just need one to tide me over till bt infinity reaches my area. check it outTP-Link TD-W8960N 300MBPS Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router

I have that one, had it about 2 months never ever dropped a connection my old one was always dropping connection

Great bit of kit and quite cheap too

Indeed, avoid Belkin, it is rubbish

wabbit42

Indeed, avoid Belkin, it is rubbish

2nd that, Belkin boxes are notorious for stalling.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 1st Mar 2011

Original Poster

Thanx again for the info & also the advice on the Belkins :-)
Post a comment
@
    Text