Groups

Which woolworths stores got '1 day stay of execution'

Does anyone know which stores are staying open for one more day?

I ask because i'm going to a town where the woolworths was meant to close yesterday. If its open great if not il know to avoid it and go to the car garage and spend more time trying to haggle the salemans for the car i want

6 Comments

Original Poster

no no if its not open il go to the car garage which is just outside the town and haggle for the car i want!

You will find out here

mcvuk.com/new…ans

Hope yours is open

Original Poster

simon012;3933596

You will find out … You will find out herehttp://www.mcvuk.com/news/32786/Deloitte-details-full-Woolworths-closure-plansHope yours is open

thats the original closure dates..do all stores meant to close yesterday automatically stay open another day?

If it was due to close yesterday it will still be open today. They extended it by 1 day.

Managed to get some blu-ray bargains at my local. Lost S4 for 14 quid, Sex and the City Movie for 6 quid and Sarah Connor Chronicles for 11 quid.

Good Hunting

allstar2;3933660

thats the original closure dates..do all stores meant to close yesterday … thats the original closure dates..do all stores meant to close yesterday automatically stay open another day?

Well I presumed the ones that were due to close yesterday are the
    ones to stay open...........

Original Poster

good that means my local will be open..now lets see if they have any stock
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA22
      2. Speccing a gaming pc412
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.712
      4. Legal advice?45