Groups

Which XBOX?

OK, its finally time to go XBOX with the new price reductions. I'm not a huge gamer, but will want to use the xbox for some games, for kids games and also as a media streamer.
    Question is really - what cant the Arcade box do?

7 Comments

Banned

Arcade doesnt have the hard drive so memory usage is a problem,...therefore no downloading etc even for freebies and add ons u would stuggle...so I would get the Premium at the current price with the new 60GB HDD

Yeah go for the premium one

I have just bought a xbox 360 elite can you tell me if the xbox games will play on this

i would get the premium - for £159.99 - the extra hard drive is worth it expecially now its 60gb

Banned

Shona m;3013140

I have just bought a xbox 360 elite can you tell me if the xbox games … I have just bought a xbox 360 elite can you tell me if the xbox games will play on this

some will, some wont...

Halo 1 & 2 will play for sure...believe they actually put the update in as standard cause of their popularity...the rest you will have to check online, their is a complete list I think on the 360 official site but not sure...they do however require you been hooked up to the net on the 360, as they download a software update to allow them to play :thumbsup:

thanks for that ....

Shona m;3013140

I have just bought a xbox 360 elite can you tell me if the xbox games … I have just bought a xbox 360 elite can you tell me if the xbox games will play on this

Nope only megadrive games I'm afraid
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …206570
      2. word association Game72844185
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32159
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846302

See more discussions