EXPIRED

Which Xbox 360 elite bundle is the best value for money.

Hi

Im looking to buy an elite bundle maximum money ive got is £200. Thing is i will sell everything which comes with it. I only need the xbox 360 elite with all the usual stuff ie hdd,headset etc.

Im currently looking at the game deal which is the elite , mw2 and forza 3.

15 Comments

This
amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21

Then sell the two games at CEX for cash.

Borderlands £29
Dragon age £29

dont give them to cex, i got above post deal and sold both games to gamestation (PM policy) for £60! (pound extra per game)

there ya go £140 for an elite.

Ungreat;6888587

Thishttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=nosim/?docId=1000095443&tag=hotukdeals-21Then sell the two games at CEX for cash.Borderlands £29Dragon age £29

So you basically end up with a elite for £141.99 and you can play the games for a bit then trade in :-D

jackvdbuk;6888615

dont give them to cex, i got above post deal and sold both games to … dont give them to cex, i got above post deal and sold both games to gamestation (PM policy) for £60! (pound extra per game)there ya go £140 for an elite.

Even better!

Original Poster

Hmm wouldnt it be better to get mw2 deal?

lol it wud cost me £110 as i got £30 from someone else as a gift.

Original Poster

or would it be better for me to wait?

Banned

i think that shops will stop deals after xmas for a while so those who got banned pay full whack for a new one

If you get Borderlands or Dragon Age with it I´ll trade you one of them for a new & sealed copy of Forza 3 (if you want that game that is)

Original Poster

ill order this then... the amazon deal

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;6888995

If you get Borderlands or Dragon Age with it I´ll trade you one of them … If you get Borderlands or Dragon Age with it I´ll trade you one of them for a new & sealed copy of Forza 3 (if you want that game that is)

tbh dont need it sorry. The only game id swap for is PES 2010 :lol:

Just got my confirmation order.

the amazon deal is amazing, there was another deal posted on here the other day for argos. The deal was elite + 3 new games(think ppl got Fifa 10, Forza 3 and MW2) + a extra controller but was pulled from the website after a few hours

Original Poster

yea i saw the argos one.

Asked for this to be moved to "Deal Requests"

Original Poster

thesaint;6891080

Asked for this to be moved to "Deal Requests"

thanks repped.

Closed @ ops request, thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763830
  2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523399
  3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356129
  4. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…99

See more discussions