Found 5th Apr 2009
I have just purchased a xbox 360 elite whith RE5 i love this game and have got street fighter 5 as well however i want a game which is a shoot em up but more of an army one eg you have a crew or squad and one you could play online and maybe use the headset to talk to each other i have seen ghost recon 2 and rainbow 6 vegas at good prices which is better as bot get very good reviews. any other suggestions.

Also what is the best football games and what games are xbox clasics not to be missed eg halo

25 Comments

Banned

COD??

best game out there

Banned

wow that street fighter 5 must be some bootleg one of a kind copy!

lol!
cod4
try rainbow 6 theyre ace
or
socom navy seals another brill game

even better, go to

[url]www.gamespot.com[/url]

and do a search on top rated xbox games

they have a very good list and theyre not to be missed.

most of these games..actually i think all use a headset if you want to

Original Poster

ODB_69;4832405

COD??best game out there

thanks rep added after any advice is there more than 1 COD also does it use headset for online play

or battlefield: bad company u can most prob find it for under a tenner

cod is headset based, you talk to your team online e.g. can talk strategy etc or mostly talk rubbish

like odb & me :lol: hey chris long time no speak ...... i miss me xbox live :-(

Banned

chris3349;4832416

thanks rep added after any advice is there more than 1 COD also does it … thanks rep added after any advice is there more than 1 COD also does it use headset for online play

COD2, 3, 4 & 5 all available, though 2 is old, 3 is pants, 5 is good but 4 is amazing

all games use headset for online play bud

demolisher;4832417

+1

good game, better online. Certain aspects better than COD. OP try Gears of War too

Banned

faevilangel;4832425

cod is headset based, you talk to your team online e.g. can talk strategy … cod is headset based, you talk to your team online e.g. can talk strategy etc or mostly talk rubbish like odb & me :lol: hey chris long time no speak ...... i miss me xbox live :-(

hey brah!

why you not on anymore? :?

Original Poster

kapows;4832415

wow that street fighter 5 must be some bootleg one of a kind … wow that street fighter 5 must be some bootleg one of a kind copy!lol!cod4try rainbow 6 theyre aceorsocom navy seals another brill gameeven better, go to[url]www.gamespot.com[/url]and do a search on top rated xbox games they have a very good list and theyre not to be missed.most of these games..actually i think all use a headset if you want to

sorry 4 lol rep added will have a look

ODB_69;4832438

hey brah!why you not on anymore? :?

moved into a flat and not allowed to install broadband :x

xbox got 3 red rings at weekend :-( so went and bought a ps3 :lol:

u ok ?

Original Poster

how do you know what chipset a xbox 360 is is it by the batch number from the box also were is the cheapest place to get gold online access or are they all around about the same

Original Poster

ODB_69;4832481

COD4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XlXwXMksjkCOD5 - … COD4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XlXwXMksjkCOD5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEQtkO3Hrm0GOW - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIupKneJqZ8

thanks will look tomorrow dont want to wake OH cant add more rep tryed need to spread some around:thumbsup:

chris3349;4832473

how do you know what chipset a xbox 360 is is it by the batch number from … how do you know what chipset a xbox 360 is is it by the batch number from the box also were is the cheapest place to get gold online access or are they all around about the same

its on the mfr date ... there is website that estimates which chip came when ......

for cheap xbox live (13 months) its about £30 via jasper1675 / com & buygamingcodes / com
cant put links as they blank them out for some reason

Banned

Yeah I'm cool Fae, hope you are matey

ODB_69;4832515

Yeah I'm cool Fae, hope you are matey

yeah not so bad .... just wish i had me xbox live :lol:

Original Poster

faevilangel;4832509

its on the mfr date ... there is website that estimates which chip came … its on the mfr date ... there is website that estimates which chip came when ......for cheap xbox live (13 months) its about £30 via jasper1675 / com & buygamingcodes / comcant put links as they blank them out for some reason

can you just put th web site name i will search on it or PM me the link if it allows

edit got them now thanks

Ive got mercenaries 2 and that is very good, you get a crew as you go, you have missions to do as well as free roam, and it is partically online based, so great for talking and interacting with mates. Also you may not be interested but i have just completed lost odyssey, fantastic game, again get a crew of 9 members, lots of magic, spells, and fighting involved. Check out these sites first though. ]electronicarts.co.uk/mer…es2 and ]http//ww…sey be aware though that lost odyssey is 4 disks long. It has taken me 60 hours to complete, but well work it.

Take every game you have....and throw them in the bin.....

go out....get yourself Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare (not that mince World at War!)......

COD4 is the game, and ONLY game you will ever need.....nuf said......

but in saying that....also pre-order your Modern Warfare 2 which is due out at the end of the year.......

:-D

starsparkle2311;4832689

what he says, but he forgot to mention Starsparkle is TOO HOT TO … what he says, but he forgot to mention Starsparkle is TOO HOT TO TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sparkle is sizzling folks....on fire.....wild fire....firing on all cylinders....she is the lean...mean searing female of the night.....glowing bright.....always right.....and so hot, she feels so tight :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;4832657

Take every game you have....and throw them in the bin.....go out....get … Take every game you have....and throw them in the bin.....go out....get yourself Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare (not that mince World at War!)......COD4 is the game, and ONLY game you will ever need.....nuf said......but in saying that....also pre-order your Modern Warfare 2 which is due out at the end of the year.......:-D

gotta agree...... when i bought my xbox, i bought 15 games, and only 3 i ever played, bully, cod4 and cod5 ...... cod4 99% of the time .. just so fun and an amazing game ....... cod waw .... is good but not a touch on cod4

faevilangel;4832714

gotta agree...... when i bought my xbox, i bought 15 games, and only 3 i … gotta agree...... when i bought my xbox, i bought 15 games, and only 3 i ever played, bully, cod4 and cod5 ...... cod4 99% of the time .. just so fun and an amazing game ....... cod waw .... is good but not a touch on cod4

+1

LEFT 4 DEAD, need i say more

Banned

reeksy86;4832602

Ive got mercenaries 2 and that is very good, you get a crew as you go, … Ive got mercenaries 2 and that is very good, you get a crew as you go, you have missions to do as well as free roam, and it is partically online based, so great for talking and interacting with mates. Also you may not be interested but i have just completed lost odyssey, fantastic game, again get a crew of 9 members, lots of magic, spells, and fighting involved. Check out these sites first though. ]www.electronicarts.co.uk/mercenaries2

+1 loved it!

demolisher;4832417

+1 some funny gags in it too.

Defo cod 4,
Its a must buy game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required56
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed428