Which xiaomi fitness tracker version is better and why???

Posted 22nd Jan
I've noticed that the mi band 4 has Chinese and global edition, which is better and why???
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
m.gearbest.com/blo…589

Just get whichever is cheapest, likely being the Chinese version. The differences for a user outside of China are minimal.
Illusionary22/01/2020 03:00

https://m.gearbest.com/blog/new-gear/xiaomi-mi-band-4-international-version-vs-chinese-version-what-the-difference-between-them-6589Just get whichever is cheapest, likely being the Chinese version. The differences for a user outside of China are minimal.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT.
If you want NFC you need to get the chinese version. I've seen mixed reports about the nfc support though. It doesnt support transport tickets outside china but might support ordinary payment stuff.
mas9922/01/2020 08:08

If you want NFC you need to get the chinese version. I've seen mixed …If you want NFC you need to get the chinese version. I've seen mixed reports about the nfc support though. It doesnt support transport tickets outside china but might support ordinary payment stuff.

The NFC functionaility is only usable in China. It doesn't, for example, support Google Pay or Apple Pay.
Edited by: "Illusionary" 22nd Jan
Illusionary22/01/2020 08:30

The NFC functionaility is only usable in China. It doesn't, for example, …The NFC functionaility is only usable in China. It doesn't, for example, support Google Pay or Apple Pay.

I know that link says so, but I've also seen reviews that say it can be used elsewhere. Mine is currently in transit so I cant confirm.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants