Which Zelda Game?

Found 26th Sep 2017
Having never really played a Zelda game, I'm thinking Breath of the Wild would be the best place to start?

It was either this, or Twilight Princess on the Wii U.

Any ideas? Thanks
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments
Na, OOT for the n64, start there
BotW is quite different from previous games, perhaps try an older one to start with? Just a thought
oliverkennedy103 m ago

Na, OOT for the n64, start there

That was my first and I loved it (still do)
Original Poster
jco832 m ago

That was my first and I loved it (still do)

I have this on the 3DS new and sealed... I had heard BotW was the best one?
A link to the past

Is a great starting point.
Edited by: "darksideby182" 26th Sep 2017
darksideby1828 m ago

A link to the pastIs a great starting point.

This, mind you saying that Windwaker is right up there for me personally.
Edited by: "bynouk" 26th Sep 2017
I started off on Twilight Princess back when I was 7. Since I was that age though, I got scared of it and stopped playing (I recently bought the game again, and made more progress in an hour than I did in a few months).

Then I tried OoT and I enjoyed that but I got stuck, got scared and my cousin basically did a ton of it so I didn’t really know what I was doing (I was 12/13 then).

Then the Switch came out and I didn’t really want to get Zelda but it was the best release-date option, so a decade after I first started playing Zelda I got right into it.

From my own experience, I would suggest one of the older games first, but if you’re about the best quality gaming experience then obviously BOTW.
superfreddy6 m ago

I have this on the 3DS new and sealed... I had heard BotW was the best one?

They're all great, Breath of the Wild may very well be the best one, but as I say it's quite a departure from previous games, doesn't stick to the same formula. If you have OOT3D what are you waiting for!??? Go go go!
I never really was in to Zelda or played the games, I got me a Switch with Zelda and I am still not into Zelda, didn't like it at all, it did look great though, just wasn't for me, I swapped it for Mario + Rabbids..
Supermod
malnuman14 h, 29 m ago

I never really was in to Zelda or played the games, I got me a Switch …I never really was in to Zelda or played the games, I got me a Switch with Zelda and I am still not into Zelda, didn't like it at all, it did look great though, just wasn't for me, I swapped it for Mario + Rabbids..

I was the same to be honest. Got a couple of Zelda freebies from Nintendo on DS. Played through The Minish Cap and absolutely loved it. I then looked at other games in the series but made the mistake of stockpiling, playing through some of one then moving on before finishing it.
Wind Waker HD is the best one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants