1. Tes Deals
Groups

WHILE AWAY A FEW MINUTES EATING MICE ...........

Found this when I looked at kippy's thread about the spider. Can't stop playing this game, very simple but very addictive. My high score is about 27,000. Difficult to say exactly what it is - I can't see a way of saving it and when you've lost it goes back to start again without telling you what your score was, so you need to glance up every now and then to see your score.
    Link in next post.

14 Comments

Original Poster

Just got 32000, but the mouse (my mouse) movements seemed to get all jerky the higher my score got!!

shibi din;4328651

Just got 32000, but the mouse (my mouse) movements seemed to get all … Just got 32000, but the mouse (my mouse) movements seemed to get all jerky the higher my score got!!

why isnt your name on the high score list :whistling:

I in fact got a higher score than you (if I add an extra zero)!

Original Poster

ding;4328689

Haven't seen anywhere to enter my name. :thinking:

oh my god its so addictive have had2 set alarm on my phone to pick o/h up from work;-)

fanny;4328744

oh my god its so addictive have had2 set alarm on my phone to pick o/h up … oh my god its so addictive have had2 set alarm on my phone to pick o/h up from work;-)

love your username but cant understend why you havnt got a picture for your avitar :whistling:

i love it!!!

Original Poster

fanny;4328744

oh my god its so addictive have had2 set alarm on my phone to pick o/h up … oh my god its so addictive have had2 set alarm on my phone to pick o/h up from work;-)

octobergirl;4328869

i love it!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

great game thanks

Original Poster

ding;4328689

Predikuesi;4328693

I in fact got a higher score than you (if I add an extra zero)!

Big FAIL by me - I only got 3,200!!! I thought about why you said that Predi, and looked more closely at my score while playing!! Explains why my name is not on the high score list, ding!! :oops::oops:

brb - off to Specsavers!

shibi din;4329030

Big FAIL by me - I only got 3,200!!! I thought about why you said that … Big FAIL by me - I only got 3,200!!! I thought about why you said that Predi, and looked more closely at my score while playing!! Explains why my name is not on the high score list, ding!! :oops::oops:brb - off to Specsavers!

3,200 still more than i can get

Beca Use I Dont Know How To I Could Ask My Son Whos 14 Have You Any Suggestions Apart From The Obvious( Pussy ) Cat That Is !!!;-)

shibi din;4329030

Big FAIL by me - I only got 3,200!!! I thought about why you said that … Big FAIL by me - I only got 3,200!!! I thought about why you said that Predi, and looked more closely at my score while playing!! Explains why my name is not on the high score list, ding!! :oops::oops:brb - off to Specsavers!

Think I'll join you babe... Took me ages to see the wee mice! :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608647
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1624
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1116
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764217

See more discussions