WHINE: Does anybody else find this annoying?

13 replies
Found 20th May 2009
The music from the Rice crispies advert...

round.... and round.....

die....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

yep almost as great as webuyanycar.com advert

mr.potato_head;5270177

yep almost as great as webuyanycar.com advert

I cant stand that advert. I have to switch channels or I would smash the tv.

Original Poster

Grrr... why do they feel thats going to sell something.

Not as bad as the air freshner advert where the little boy says " i'm going to Pauls house to have a poo!!"

lol all of them make me laugh so much

webuyanycar has got to be the worst

all together now...

webuyanycar
webuyanycar
webuyanycar
webuyanycar
webuyanycar
webuyanycar
webuyanycar

and sooooo on

webuyanycar .com
webuyanycar .com
webuyanycar .com
webuyanycar .com
webuyanycar .com
webuyanycar .com
webuyanycar .com
webuyanycar .com
webuyanycar .com

deathtrap3000;5270201

I cant stand that advert. I have to switch channels or I would smash the … I cant stand that advert. I have to switch channels or I would smash the tv.

Its a bad advert but intercourse with the tv is not the best solution.

I don't know if its another Rice Krispies ad but its the one in which the guy would rather shield himself from the rain with his laptop over his head and put his packet of cereal in his laptop bag.

I mean. Come. On! :x

Original Poster

Chocadooby;5270408

I don't know if its another Rice Krispies ad but its the one in which the … I don't know if its another Rice Krispies ad but its the one in which the guy would rather shield himself from the rain with his laptop over his head and put his packet of cereal in his laptop bag.I mean. Come. On! :x

Thats crunchy nut cornflakes i think.

Compare the meerkats.com....

please no more

queenlush;5270255

Not as bad as the air freshner advert where the little boy says " i'm … Not as bad as the air freshner advert where the little boy says " i'm going to Pauls house to have a poo!!"

orr that has got to be the worst ad ever when its on my kids keep saying it over and over and it jams in my head arghhhhh im getting annoyed now as if tho lol :thumbsup:

SABJ;5271682

orr that has got to be the worst ad ever when its on my kids keep saying … orr that has got to be the worst ad ever when its on my kids keep saying it over and over and it jams in my head arghhhhh im getting annoyed now as if tho lol :thumbsup:

nearly as bad as the one where the kid is sat on the loo saying it's gone it's all gone (air freshner again!) ...please please please no more poo adverts lol

queenlush;5273192

nearly as bad as the one where the kid is sat on the loo saying it's gone … nearly as bad as the one where the kid is sat on the loo saying it's gone it's all gone (air freshner again!) ...please please please no more poo adverts lol

AHHHHHH yes i know that one im sure its for the same stuff isnt it , your right that too is soooo annoying they must think it will make us parents rush out and buy the stuff to help our kids pooing haha
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564063
    2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25113
    3. UBER can be a waste of money1222
    4. Leicester sack their manager!710

See more discussions