Groups

Whirlpool campaign by Which - Call on the Government to urge Whirlpool UK to recall all faulty tumble dryers

Makes sense for the public's safety - "Call on the Government to urge Whirlpool UK to recall all faulty tumble dryers"

Our Whirlpool campaign is nearing a critical moment.

Thanks to Which? supporters we've propelled the petition to 93,000 signatures. But we now need to reach 100,000 signatures before Parliament is dissolved for the General Election.

If you have already signed the petition, thank you! We still need your help. Please forward this email to your friends and family and ask them to sign the Parliament petition.

We only need 7,000 more people to sign before Monday - please help by sharing the petition today >‌ petition.parliament.uk/pet…35/

9 Comments

I reckon we should start a protest, what do you reckon Dave?

marching is the only solution to this
    Edited by: "jayman1986" 20th Apr

Original Poster

jayman1986

I reckon we should start a protest, what do you reckon Dave?marching is … I reckon we should start a protest, what do you reckon Dave?marching is the only solution to this

Discussing in parliament to save lives on behalf of the public and the fire brigade isn't alarmist is it?

Signed, it's outrageous that Whirlpool have to be compelled to do this.............

horty had an issue with some argos insurence, maybe if one of these are donated to the store horty has issues with he may get his revenge and the store burns down

miles136

horty had an issue with some argos insurence, maybe if one of these are … horty had an issue with some argos insurence, maybe if one of these are donated to the store horty has issues with he may get his revenge and the store burns down

Check out the latest updates, D&G have promised to get it sorted in 1 day, Whirlpool on the other hand....

eslick

Check out the latest updates, D&G have promised to get it sorted in 1 … Check out the latest updates, D&G have promised to get it sorted in 1 day, Whirlpool on the other hand....

do you know he never mentioned a thing in bed last night, he is as deep as the ocean him

miles136

do you know he never mentioned a thing in bed last night, he is as deep … do you know he never mentioned a thing in bed last night, he is as deep as the ocean him

Maybe tonight then, all happened this afternoon

eslick

Maybe tonight then, all happened this afternoon

I try only to see him once a week he can be a bit needy

Signed, makes sense for the public's safety.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      4. breakfree holiday passwords67

See more discussions