Which one is better whey protein

Posted 7th Jul 2020
Hi i never tried IMPACT WHEY Protein.
Is it any good compare to O N Gold standard whey protein.

3500868.jpg

3500868.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
I personally prefer the optimum due to taste and has more protein per scoop however the myprotein one is cheap and cheerful
nisc107/07/2020 12:17

I personally prefer the optimum due to taste and has more protein per …I personally prefer the optimum due to taste and has more protein per scoop however the myprotein one is cheap and cheerful

Thanks, where do you buy your optimum whey protein from?
reddit.com/r/F…ts/

Awesome read here, been using MyProtien for 5 years of serious lifting. For the price there is no comparison as the above lab tests show.
Myprotein has the highest percentage of protein per scoop in actual lab results vs claimed protein of any brand tested.
On certainly tastes better but I usually only use protein powder to flavour oats or make smoothies these days.
Edited by: "Kratos69" 7th Jul
ON Gold but I never pay that much. Stock up when Amazon has it on offer, under £30 on sale days like BF/Prime day. After ON, flavour wise I like the PhD ones. Strawberry being the best.
Its all down to flavour preference, I know there is a large warehouse in Lougbough that produces whey for a lot of companies. So 95-99% its chemically the same, some just have a sprinkle of this and that extra(salt, creatine, etc)

Eat clean, track your macros, track your weight get a tape messaure and track your body shape each week.

If You Can't Measure It, You Can't Improve It

One of my many graphs:
41319616-z7ZkL.jpg
Edited by: "HotUKDealsHobo" 7th Jul
Just get the plain unflavoured stuff from Myprotien. It pretty much tastes like watery milk and you can just gulp it down like water, not a thick sludge to try and force down.
HotUKDealsHobo07/07/2020 12:55

Its all down to flavour preference, I know there is a large warehouse in …Its all down to flavour preference, I know there is a large warehouse in Lougbough that produces whey for a lot of companies. So 95-99% its chemically the same, some just have a sprinkle of this and that extra(salt, creatine, etc)Eat clean, track your macros, track your weight get a tape messaure and track your body shape each week. If You Can't Measure It, You Can't Improve ItOne of my many graphs:[Image]

That graph isn't the economy after lockdown is it?
I’d say the ON is easier on the gut, if you have no issues there then the MP one is all good
Post a comment
@
    Text