Groups

Whitby Gothic Weekend

Hi, has anyone been to goth Weekend at Whitby? If so, where are the best places to eat, drink, etc. any help would be great as I got my outfit today and the lasses I'm going with said it looked great but we need some info if possible please x p.m if you need x

223 Comments

Original Poster

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/bluejess1/Nightnurse2.jpg
    this is the outfit i chose x

Original Poster

I bought this from Frocky Horrors in Sheffield today, the Ann Summers one is shorter

Nice wallpaper.......

Original Poster

not mine x

That is nearly not slutty enough for on hukds X)

the one in your bra was better

Original Poster

i must apologise x
    Edited by: "bluejoff1" 30th Jan 2011

Goth weekend, I guess the local graveyard to eat & drink

bluejoff1

i must apologise x:p

thats ok, remember for next time

Original Poster

so i guess you know nothing about the goth weekend?

dont know anything about it, but just had a look , looks like a fun weekend.Have fun & don't forget the pics.

richp

dont know anything about it, but just had a look , looks like a fun … dont know anything about it, but just had a look , looks like a fun weekend.Have fun & don't forget the pics.

I have just nearly choked on my lemonade, you do make me laugh rich X)

Original Poster

videos are better x

pic from behind to better decide about outfit suitability.

not sure of places as there are loads but i drive the buses up there from leeds and york...if i see you getting on mine wearing that outfit you can have a free ride !!!:p

Nice outfit!

greg_68

Nice wallpaper.......

I've looked at the pic loads... and still not noticed the wallpaper

I'm trying to get the full effect of the wallpaper but a scantly clad women is standing in the way, it's putting me off !!!

Seems a bit odd to cut off your head in the pic when you have your pic in your avatar oO

But nice pic, read about it on the BBC site the other day, sounds like fun if you like that sort of thing

Hope you enjoy it, we would love to go if we could convince someone to have the rugrats.

You better have a pair of kick ass sexy New Rocks to go with that dress girl.

Original Poster

got all the stuff to go, just got my friend to cut the head off to show the outfit. i'll out one on of the back and boots tomo x

Original Poster

sticko

not sure of places as there are loads but i drive the buses up there from … not sure of places as there are loads but i drive the buses up there from leeds and york...if i see you getting on mine wearing that outfit you can have a free ride !!!:p

nothing like a free ride x;)

Banned

This thread gets me horny.

bluejoff1

nothing like a free ride x;)

I've got a woody

Looking good and good on ya 4 braving the pic. Ignore the snide remarks and have a good time

Original Poster

thank you x

Original Poster

has anybody heard of the arundel house at whitby? if not where would i find an independant review x

bluejoff1

has anybody heard of the arundel house at whitby? if not where would i … has anybody heard of the arundel house at whitby? if not where would i find an independant review x

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hot…tml

is it just one day your going for? or for the full 3 days/nights?

Thats a decent newsagents near the church that sells great razors

Original Poster

Marty1981

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186345-d655439-Reviews-Arundel_House-Whitby_North_Yorkshire_England.html

thank you. going friday tea time until sunday day, not sure what time, someone said the shambles pub does great food x

Original Poster

just waiting for my friend to come round so she can take the other pics x

bluejoff1

just waiting for my friend to come round so she can take the other pics x

How many people will be checking this thread now you've said that!
    You will be getting the men (and some women!) all flustered

Original Poster

they shouldn't get frustrated, it was only a pic of the back and ones of the boots that i'm wearing. it was a woman that pm'd about them x lol

bluejoff1

they shouldn't get frustrated, it was only a pic of the back and ones of … they shouldn't get frustrated, it was only a pic of the back and ones of the boots that i'm wearing. it was a woman that pm'd about them x lol

No, was it, haha that's funny X)

The best fish and chips I have ever had.

Whitby is a lovely place to go to. When ever I pop to Scarborough, I always try to pop to Whitby for the day at least.

There are loads of pubs, just follow the crowd. Have fun!

cw9652

The best fish and chips I have ever had.Whitby is a lovely place to go … The best fish and chips I have ever had.Whitby is a lovely place to go to. When ever I pop to Scarborough, I always try to pop to Whitby for the day at least.There are loads of pubs, just follow the crowd. Have fun!

duuuhuuuuude!!!!!!!

Charlie Scene

duuuhuuuuude!!!!!!!

Scccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnneeeeeeeeee (_;)

nikkib123

How many people will be checking this thread now you've said that!You … How many people will be checking this thread now you've said that!You will be getting the men (and some women!) all flustered

I wont http://www.rletc.com/images/smilies/extras/smiley20whistling.gif

Banned

Scene and cw. Massive love!!!!

richp

I wont

Yeh yeh I believe you!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3741455
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2174
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)22
      4. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX33

See more discussions