Groups
    EXPIRED

White Chocolate covered Oreo's

I was in holiday in spain recent;y, and came acorss these...damn they are good. Anyway i brought some home but i'm fast running out, does anyone know anywhere that stocks these?

I live in glasgow if it helps

thanks in advance

14 Comments

They sound amazing:O

Original Poster

they are.....but i only have 2 box's left.....

here's some Oreos to peruse, but I don't think they have white chocolate : cybercandy.co.uk/aaa…php

white choc wafer sticks (not normal oreos but worth a look): eBay Item number: 270172684735

I saw them in Farmfoods a while ago.

Original Poster

Susannah;2888840

I saw them in Farmfoods a while ago.

:w00t: how long ago??

ooh didnt realise they did this version.

I buy these whenever I am in Tenerife, the chocolate is sooooo thick on them, they are scrummy. I'm drooling thinking about them.

I got these in spain as well, they are the best. I never even found them when I went to America
    Anyone know if farmfoods do them then?

try ebay, they have banana, golden, and mint flavored one's
    it might be worth asking the sellers if they can get hoold of any white chocolate ones:thumbsup:

They sell them in Selfridges in Birmingham - which is pretty far from Glasgow obviously, but not as far as spain....Probably more expensive than actually going to spain and buying them though.

Because Farmfoods has been mentioned.... does anyone know if you can still get Alphabites?
    http://thumbnail.search.aolcdn.com/vsthumb4/tn/74/2A/742AFD273AD692A4C6D287.jpg
    just a query.

Banned

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Alphabites!!!

davidhurn;2900328

Mmmmmmmmmmmm Alphabites!!!

:lol: i know, i really want some now ive mentioned it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost518
      2. Ditched Sky55