Groups

White Christmas?!

its full here, will we get a white christmas ?

12 Comments

i'm going to wake up to snow unless it completely disappears from the mountains today...which is unlikely given its -7 degrees

We probably will it is snowing heavy this morming at Durham

The overnight snow has virtually gone here

no snow here :-(

Still a bit in my garden

The ironic thing is that even if you are snowed in, if not one flake falls in the 24 hours of christmas day then it's not considered a white christmas - how bizarre is that?

dcx_badass;7318661

I came to Birmingham yesterday, and now at home in Leeds they have the … I came to Birmingham yesterday, and now at home in Leeds they have the most snow since 1981. I hate my life.

Who has the most snow, Leeds? cuz it certaintly ain't brum.

Don't you like the snow then?

We have had snow for the past few days but it was raining most of the night so most of the snow has turned into ice, doubt if we will have a white Christmas here :x

I made a snowman at midnight last night lol

Was heavy in the NW between about 9pm-midnight.

Melted a little, but still loads on the ground. If any comes today, it will really stick !

Banned

got another 4/5 inches of snow up ere in leeds last night, was gonna go into town but seen like 1 bus

looks like a few people aint getting any presents to open

weve got 4/5 inches in dundee not expecting anymore
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions