White Flashing Tape

Found 30th Apr 2008
Hi

Ive had a look around the net but cant find any where that would sell white flashing tape that can be used on a conservatory to seal gaps and leaks. Anybody got any ideas...loads of silver/lead/black colour but nothing white

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

"How does it flash?!" was my first thought when reading the title. i am now a bit dissapointed

guerilla;1998054

"How does it flash?!" was my first thought when reading the title. i am … "How does it flash?!" was my first thought when reading the title. i am now a bit dissapointed

And me :oops:

still disappointed but now i don't feel so stupid

guerilla;1998082

still disappointed but now i don't feel so stupid

Perhaps it works like this dog collar?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/love2trade/Pet%20Supplies/Lighted%20Pet%20Collars%20and%20Leashes/poly_leash_ani.gif

Saw some here except it only in grey

godfrey-diy.co.uk/wea…tml

perhaps, why the hell would this bloke want that in his conservatory though?

Does it have to be tape? I know B&Q do some white ptfe tape but it's more for leaky radiators etc but they do some other pastes which do the same job which I think had different coloured finishes.

guerilla;1998128

perhaps, why the hell would this bloke want that in his conservatory … perhaps, why the hell would this bloke want that in his conservatory though?

Yes in case he has sealed the dog in the walls? :whistling:

Original Poster

Nah the dogs sealed in the bottom of the garden.....Ptfe tape no good need some good quality flashing tape but appears all you can get is silver...!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laptop advice45
    2. best price for iPhone 6s11
    3. Looking for 10% code for Chain Reaction Cycles (British Cycling)34
    4. UMIDIGI S2 6 inch 4GB RAM 64GB ROM Helio P20 Octa core 2.3GHz 4G Smartphone33

See more discussions