Groups

White Flashing Tape

Hi

Ive had a look around the net but cant find any where that would sell white flashing tape that can be used on a conservatory to seal gaps and leaks. Anybody got any ideas...loads of silver/lead/black colour but nothing white

Thanks

8 Comments

"How does it flash?!" was my first thought when reading the title. i am now a bit dissapointed

guerilla;1998054

"How does it flash?!" was my first thought when reading the title. i am … "How does it flash?!" was my first thought when reading the title. i am now a bit dissapointed

And me :oops:

still disappointed but now i don't feel so stupid

guerilla;1998082

still disappointed but now i don't feel so stupid

Perhaps it works like this dog collar?

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/love2trade/Pet%20Supplies/Lighted%20Pet%20Collars%20and%20Leashes/poly_leash_ani.gif

Saw some here except it only in grey

godfrey-diy.co.uk/wea…tml

perhaps, why the hell would this bloke want that in his conservatory though?

Does it have to be tape? I know B&Q do some white ptfe tape but it's more for leaky radiators etc but they do some other pastes which do the same job which I think had different coloured finishes.

guerilla;1998128

perhaps, why the hell would this bloke want that in his conservatory … perhaps, why the hell would this bloke want that in his conservatory though?

Yes in case he has sealed the dog in the walls? :whistling:

Original Poster

Nah the dogs sealed in the bottom of the garden.....Ptfe tape no good need some good quality flashing tape but appears all you can get is silver...!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Competitions on HUKD712
      2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
      3. word survey1316
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions