Groups
    EXPIRED

White Goods - Integrated Fridge / Washer Dryer / Dishwasher / Cooker

Hi Guys - with Bank Holiday weekend nearly upon us, I was wondering if anyone knew of any retailers with any deals on for the above.

Getting our Kitchen done soon, and we need integrated Fridge Freezer / Washer Dryer / Dishwasher and a Range Cooker!

Not seen any vouchers or Deals recently (I've been away) but would appreciate if anyone could point me in the right direction!!!

Thanks in advance

4 Comments

Best thing i've found was clearance-comet.com It's all stock that's been sold, then returned due to slight scrathes or dents. I ordered a Fridge Freezer from there a few months back, for £140, which was selling for £330 in there online shop. All that was wrong with it a small dent on the side, the size of a 50p peice. Worth a look, as there a massive discounts, and bargains to be had!

Original Poster

Cheers - we have used clearance comet before, and keep my eye on the sight, but there hasn't been any real bargains on there.

Plus I want to try and match up with possible on the appliances - doesn't matter massively as they will be integrated!

I remember last year B&Q did a appliance package over one of the Bank Holidays at a really good price!

I used Tribal UK.com to get a 5 ring Gas Hob, which i got for abargian £110. About £50 cheaper than many of the other places i looked. and got my cooker from appliances online.com. Worth a look, as it took me ages to find these places. Both also offer Quidco, which is a nifty little bonus.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      2. Advertised on Gumtree55
      3. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56

See more discussions