Groups
    EXPIRED

White Nintendo DS Lite

I picked up some cheap games in America, I literally need just the console package. Any ideas?:thumbsup:

7 Comments

£94.99 delivered at Play.com

play.com/Gam…tml

You might get another £5 if you use this voucher but I think it may have expired yesterday. Worth a try if you are interested.

play.com/Gam…tml

Banned

There is a thread somewhere for a ds lite for £70 odd pound isnt there

Found it hotukdeals.com/for…251

Original Poster

I've always had trouble with Littlewoods vouchers, they want me to sign up for their credit account...

Blockbuster - £99 but you get a free starter kit £9.99 and a selected free game eg Brain Training.....

I have about £60 credit from Blockbuster and I'm tempted by this. Is the ds lite any good. Can it only be used for games? Can you view movies like on the psp?

Costco do them for around £92

Not seen them anywhere else for cheaper.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the help, appreciated:thumbsup: I went for the DS Lite+More Brain Training+Screenwipe from Gameplay in the end, worked out around £103

Koopa

I picked up some cheap games in America, I literally need just the … I picked up some cheap games in America, I literally need just the console package. Any ideas?:thumbsup:

I'm sure that I read that the White Ds is more prone to cracking at the hinges than the other colours due to the composition of the plastic. Could be wrong though, must be worth Googling anyway. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2261
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767245
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826357
      4. word association Game73844477

See more discussions