White or Black earphones?

Found 26th Jan 2012
might be kinda stupid, but i can get the Denon AH C260 in both colours for the same price. just can't pick which colour!

PICTURE IN 1ST COMMENT.
Community Updates
MiscEarphones
49 Comments
Original Poster
http://www.reviucentras.lt/sites/default/files/audio_prietaisu_nuotraukos/ausinukai-Denon-AH-C260.jpg
Thanks for the picture, I was unsure of what those colours looked like...

I vote black, anybody who disagrees is racist
Edited by: "sancho1983" 26th Jan 2012
Black
Banned
racist thread is racist
when everybody has finished assisting the op could i have some help please

which knickers shall i wear tomorrow, the white ones or the black ones?
sheesh
sancho1983

Thanks for the picture, I was unsure of what those colours looked … Thanks for the picture, I was unsure of what those colours looked like...I vote black, anybody who disagrees is racist

lol
michelleleemoo

when everybody has finished assisting the op could i have some help … when everybody has finished assisting the op could i have some help pleasewhich knickers shall i wear tomorrow, the white ones or the black ones? sheesh

yeah, first time is always hard to decide xxx
Banned
michelleleemoo

which knickers shall i wear tomorrow, the white ones or the black ones? … which knickers shall i wear tomorrow, the white ones or the black ones? sheesh

Wear the white ones long enough and they will soon turn black.
Edited by: "Adnan786" 26th Jan 2012
michelleleemoo

when everybody has finished assisting the op could i have some help … when everybody has finished assisting the op could i have some help pleasewhich knickers shall i wear tomorrow, the white ones or the black ones? sheesh

Black, they hide skid marks better
michelleleemoo

Black
black, white will probably end up looking dirty or something
I have a couple of white pairs and have found the leads go a grey/dirty colour after a while as if the white coating wears away, don't think II'd buy white again for this reason.
michelleleemoo

well to be fair to the op he did supply pic's & your pics are where ?
richp

well to be fair to the op he did supply pic's & your pics are where ?

I second that
Joey Bloggsy

I second that

[img]jackswastedlife.com/sto…jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1304113770285[/img]
greg_68

I have a couple of white pairs and have found the leads go a grey/dirty … I have a couple of white pairs and have found the leads go a grey/dirty colour after a while as if the white coating wears away, don't think II'd buy white again for this reason.

erm we talking pants still? hehehe
OP- I like the black headphones i want some
Original Poster
This is a serious subject, can you imagine if the fashion police saw me with the wrong coloured earphones!

http://chzupnextinsports.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/funny-sports-pictures-fashion-police-cracking-down-on-socks-with-sandals.jpg
Original Poster

danmc

Where's the confusion? Are you mixed race?

Well yes, I am actually mixed race

I'm half Pakistani/White

Twist96

OP- I like the black headphones

Thank you
danmc

Where's the confusion? Are you mixed race?

Twist96

OP- I like the black headphones

haha what were the chances of that? X) your welcome
OP- I like the white headphones i want some
Joey Bloggsy

OP- I like the white headphones

well aren't you funny?
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s302/fabiola7_2007/Gif%20Party/tumblr_l81uy1b0AB1qaqqsb.gif
Twist96

well aren't you funny?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwttqiyOZb1r1ytzc.gif
So op have you got them yet, and which colour did you get?
yeah i'm interested to know too they look awesome btw!
Original Poster
Joey Bloggsy

Twist96

Oh ye, well i ordered the black ones, as they were cheaper than the white ones, which made it a bit easier to choose. Will update you guys when i get them (hopefully tomorrow)

Thanks Joey Bloggsy
thanks twist96
michelleleemoo

Dont? save yourself the hassle of taking them down lol

Edited by: "Nailez" 27th Jan 2012
Joey Bloggsy

Twist96

Got out of that one nicely, I was ready to pounce on you for picking the Twister over my recommendation
hahaha X) see Joey atleast SOMEONE loves me more than you do! don't worry hasj2, he can't even hurt a fly!

Joey, why u no love me?

hasj2- your welcome. yeah, keep me updated, they look pretty good

Edited by: "Twist96" 27th Jan 2012
Twist96

hahaha X) see Joey atleast SOMEONE loves me more than you do! don't … hahaha X) see Joey atleast SOMEONE loves me more than you do! don't worry hasj2, he can't even hurt a fly!Joey, why u no love me? :(hasj2- your welcome. yeah, keep me updated, they look pretty good

I love both of you or even three if my suspicions are correct
Joey Bloggsy

I love both of you or even three if my suspicions are correct

ooh so who is my 3rd multi then? may i ask who your source is? to check if it's erm..... legit.....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/ChibiAnubis/Gallery%20of%20GIFs/p23r7.gif
Twist96

ooh so who is my 3rd multi then? may i ask who your source is? to … ooh so who is my 3rd multi then? may i ask who your source is? to check if it's erm..... legit.....

You know I cannot divulge that information, it would undermine the investigation of my detectives.

I told them if they can't find your multi then to dig deeper until they do!
Joey Bloggsy

You know I cannot divulge that information, it would undermine the … You know I cannot divulge that information, it would undermine the investigation of my detectives.I told them if they can't find your multi then to dig deeper until they do!

hahaha well they're gonna be digging for a loooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggg time then! (_;)
you do realise it's quite plausible to assume that hasj2 and you are the same person judging by how he took your side and I'm very close to proving that
Joey Bloggsy

you do realise it's quite plausible to assume that hasj2 and you are the … you do realise it's quite plausible to assume that hasj2 and you are the same person judging by how he took your side and I'm very close to proving that

omg lol. your hilarious X)

however, maybe he just loves me more than you? that's a possibility.... we shall wait until he replies

Edit- he can't be me becasue i don't have those headphones
Edited by: "Twist96" 27th Jan 2012
Twist96

omg lol. your hilarious X) however, maybe he just loves me more than you?

Ok here's the proof -

How come he chose the black ones when clearly the white ones are actually cheaper.
Black £17.99
White £17.90

What you gonna do, What you gonna do when they come for you!

Busted
Joey Bloggsy

Ok here's the proof -How come he chose the black ones when clearly the … Ok here's the proof -How come he chose the black ones when clearly the white ones are actually cheaper.[url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.amazon.co.uk%252Fdp%252FB003J21UJQ%252Fref%253Dasc_df_B003J21UJQ6303806%253Fsmid%253DA3Q10Z8G93HAY9%2526tag%253D%252A%252A%252A%252A%2526linkCode%253Dasn%2526creative%253D22242%2526creativeASIN%253DB003J21UJQ]Black £17.99[/url][url=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.amazon.co.uk%252FDenon-AHC260-Ear-Headphones-Silver%252Fdp%252FB003J23198%252Fref%253Dpd_cp_ce_0%252F278-5604118-0254046]White £17.90[/url]What you gonna do, What you gonna do when they come for you!Busted

True, but he said he was getting them from somewhere else.

One thing though. I am a girl, and he's a guy. He is half pakistani and half white. I am full pakistani oO so.....

"What you gonna do, What you gonna do?"

I will do absolutely....................... NOTHING. As there is nothing to prove

There can only be one of me
PS. Apologies hasj2 for hi-jacking your thread X)
Twist96

True, but he said he was getting them from somewhere else. One thing … True, but he said he was getting them from somewhere else. One thing though. I am a girl, and he's a guy. He is half pakistani and half white. I am full pakistani oO so....."What you gonna do, What you gonna do?"I will do absolutely....................... NOTHING. As there is nothing to prove :DThere can only be one of me

I see no proof there, only words of denial my sweet.

for instance who is to say he is a boy and you are a girl. I only have your word (_;)

There is no escaping my web, own up now or live in fear of my undercover skilz that will always be watching you
Joey, my love, i PROMISE on my life that I am no multi

If you somehow manage to prove that I am (which WON'T happen as i'm not) then the next decision will be up to you....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants