Groups

White powder from anti perspirant

I haven't used anti perspirant for a while, but I don't remember seeing this.

It isn't actually powder, but does resemble it a bit when it is on skin. I touched it and it dried up and became sticky.

Anyone know what this is?

8 Comments

Anti antiperspirant. Totally normal.

Why is spray cans so popular? Terrible and the amount used by many makes the air toxic in houses when sprayed. To answer.. It's the salts used in the can although some advertise it can't been seen on dark fabrics. Use roll on instead. Way better

If you want something neutral check out alum deodorant

wayners

Why is spray cans so popular? Terrible and the amount used by many makes … Why is spray cans so popular? Terrible and the amount used by many makes the air toxic in houses when sprayed. To answer.. It's the salts used in the can although some advertise it can't been seen on dark fabrics. Use roll on instead. Way better

Nivea Men roll on Invisible is good,OH uses this as sprays make me sneeze

Banned

So does he squirt some on you in bed?;)

wayners

Why is spray cans so popular? Terrible and the amount used by many makes … Why is spray cans so popular? Terrible and the amount used by many makes the air toxic in houses when sprayed. To answer.. It's the salts used in the can although some advertise it can't been seen on dark fabrics. Use roll on instead. Way better

​Roll on's are so unhygeinic! Rolling onto dead skin, over and over again!

wayners

To be honest I don't know why liquid (spray or roll on) ones are so popular... personally I prefer the solid stick kind. But whichever works, I guess!

Muir

To be honest I don't know why liquid (spray or roll on) ones are so … To be honest I don't know why liquid (spray or roll on) ones are so popular... personally I prefer the solid stick kind. But whichever works, I guess!

​Yeah. Good comment. Have used myself
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767358
      2. word association Game73944529
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424414492
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller11

See more discussions