Groups

White Sony Ericsson W810i Lost in Oxford 5.7.08!!!

Just posting to ask if anyone has found or knopws of someone that has found a White Sony Ericsson W810i walkman phone which was Lost in Oxford 5.7.08

Mobile was lost in park end, now called Lava-Ignite in oxford centre.

I have rang the phone alot of times & was informed by the fella that "picked it up" that he would hand it in to kidlington police station, unfortunately he has not yet though :0(

(Finders Last name, O'Connell)

I would like this back as i am lost without it & it has alot of personal pictures & videos that i did not back up & won't be able to get again.

Please keep an ear out or inform me if you know anything...
    Much appreciated!!!

Lee-Aaron Lorenz

PM me if ya have any details.

16 Comments

Probably not a good idea to put your email on a public forum.. best to say PM Me if you have any info.

post this on [url]www.gumtree.com[/url]

they have a lost/found section

what type of "personal" pictures and video's??

hope you get it back - dont think theres much chance though

contact service provider to block it - phone will be no good to them them

im sure i was reading about this

one of the techy guys on here

can you verify that:thinking:

Good luck, i'm sure someone on here knows it's whereabouts.

holly100;2493670

hope you get it back - dont think theres much chance thoughcontact … hope you get it back - dont think theres much chance thoughcontact service provider to block it - phone will be no good to them themim sure i was reading about thisone of the techy guys on here can you verify that:thinking:

i blocked my sons k800i phone but was told they could still use the features so they are probably using it as a handy camera/mp3 player

ding;2493710

i blocked my sons k800i phone but was told they could still use the … i blocked my sons k800i phone but was told they could still use the features so they are probably using it as a handy camera/mp3 player

yup they can do exactly that, makes a nice camera or mp3 player

blocked phones still work outside the uk, so a possibility it could be sold on ebay at cost price to somone in another country!

Does it look like this?

http://handcellphone.com/wp-content/themes/green-marinee/phonepic/SonyEricsson-W810-PearlWhite-1.jpg

No, havn't seen it.

Original Poster

dean3988;2493644

Personal family pics & videos, not that i see the significance that that has in finding it :roll:

Cheerz for the support :thumbsup:

I doubt i will get it back but ya never know, going to a police station tomoz to see if it's been handed in :oops:

i imagine the person will just ditch my sim & put a new one in & flog it "B*******"

Well if the guy has answered the phone to you once and spoke to you I believe he will be true to his word, just he may not have had time to hand it in yet.

If he was going to keep it he would have either just ripped out the sim and thought "Sod you, this is mine." Or answer and tell you to naff off.

So try the police station in a few days time, do not pester them, if he hands it in it will not go anywhere else.

Original Poster

HappyHour;2494185

Well if the guy has answered the phone to you once and spoke to you I … Well if the guy has answered the phone to you once and spoke to you I believe he will be true to his word, just he may not have had time to hand it in yet.If he was going to keep it he would have either just ripped out the sim and thought "Sod you, this is mine." Or answer and tell you to naff off.So try the police station in a few days time, do not pester them, if he hands it in it will not go anywhere else.

Ye true, i am quite optimistic that he will hand it in, just the world we live in nowadays causes me to think i won't see it again...
    Just wait & see really :whistling:

Yes I have it and I'm not giving it back!

Banned

dean3988;2493644

lol
    donnydude;2493749

Does it look like this?No, havn't seen it.

looooooool
    Abvance;2497448

Yes I have it and I'm not giving it back!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

Original Poster

Very funny :x

Any luck mate?

Am still hoping for you, but if you have not had any joy yet, then it does really look like a bye bye.

It just seemed strange how the person answered the phone to start with, that usually is a good sign.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions