White widow dead

Found 12th Oct 2017
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Hopefully
Hope it wasn't quick either. Such a shame more of the vermin will be heading home, welcomed back into their communities with open arms........
Good, aren't drones brilliant.
Banned
I hope she got to see her 12 year old son who was caught killing hostages on video burn in front of her before the second rocket smacked her in the face!
18 Comments
Hopefully
Hope it wasn't quick either. Such a shame more of the vermin will be heading home, welcomed back into their communities with open arms........
32239906-azMzY.jpg
Banned
I hope she got to see her 12 year old son who was caught killing hostages on video burn in front of her before the second rocket smacked her in the face!
Il add my delight to this thread before its removed lol
Retribution. Punish the guilty
shadey1255 m ago

Warfare for the playstation generation.
Brilliant.

It always amazes me though, how humans can be rewired and brainwashed so easily into believing such a vile, backwards way of life. She was brought up a Christian but was brainwashed into thinking Christians should die and pinned to the gates of raqqa. Homo sapiens have to be the thickest species in the universe.

Her son, if still alive, has no hope at all. As a child he would only know this way of life and if still alive will no doubt kill innocent people himself, if not already.
Edited by: "J4GG4" 12th Oct 2017
"Unable to obtain DNA to confirm" = guesswork, she probably on her way here with a new identity provided by the UK government to protect her rights
J4GG41 h, 12 m ago

It always amazes me though, how humans can be rewired and brainwashed so …It always amazes me though, how humans can be rewired and brainwashed so easily into believing such a vile, backwards way of life. She was brought up a Christian

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
At last a good news story on the news.
I still wish there was more waterskiing squrirrel stories though.
32242366-gT9YC.jpg
and here comes Mr Softie...

bbc.co.uk/new…224

A British jihadist reportedly killed by a US drone strike in Syria should have faced trial, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has said.

Thanks for that Jezza, lets put this hugely popular figure for IS in the limelight, spend millions of millions of that tax payers money, you never appear bothered about, to attempt to prosecute her and let her get a great defense team on the tax payers money. Then if we are lucky to get a successful prosecution put her in a prison at a cost of 100k a year and more lawyers costs for appeals, from which she can continue to recruit British Muslims so when they are released they can carry on these murderous crimes.

I'm happy her life has come to an end as she has caused many innocent people a horrible and painful death.
Edited by: "Chiptivo" 12th Oct 2017
Chiptivo5 h, 11 m ago

and here comes Mr Softie...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41600224A …and here comes Mr Softie...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41600224A British jihadist reportedly killed by a US drone strike in Syria should have faced trial, Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has said.Thanks for that Jezza, lets put this hugely popular figure for IS in the limelight, spend millions of millions of that tax payers money, you never appear bothered about, to attempt to prosecute her and let her get a great defense team on the tax payers money. Then if we are lucky to get a successful prosecution put her in a prison at a cost of 100k a year and more lawyers costs for appeals, from which she can continue to recruit British Muslims so when they are released they can carry on these murderous crimes. I'm happy her life has come to an end as she has caused many innocent people a horrible and painful death.

How does he think we'd capture her in order to put her on trial? Humane traps?
A unicorn ,2 mermaids and Elvis Presley also died in the strike. People will believe anything reported in the corporate media.
Original Poster
Soukmadik39 m ago

A unicorn ,2 mermaids and Elvis Presley also died in the strike. People …A unicorn ,2 mermaids and Elvis Presley also died in the strike. People will believe anything reported in the corporate media.

Oh you're hoping she was captured safely and brought back for us to undertake constructive talks on how UK society could be adapted to meet her needs?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants