Whitney Houston Metro Radio Arena Newcastle

11 replies
Found 13th Oct 2009
Hi just wondering if anyone knows how to get a pre sale code for this event. Cannot make the London date but desperate to get tickets to see her in Newcastle seems there is an opening to buy tickets tomorrow but not sure how ?

1. Misc
  2. Radio
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Radio
11 Comments

aren't the tickets like £100 each :w00t:

Try this ]here.

Sorry best i have.

If any help would love the feedback lol.

if you have a friend with an american express card you can buy them now-I got tickets for glasgow this morning with amex-they went on sale yesterday to amex cardholders.

edit-sorry-this appears not to be the case for metro arena

You can get her to perform at the venue of your choice.. Leave a line trail to wherever you want.

Original Poster

Hi Thanks i have been on the site and it seems they go on sale tomorrow with normal ordering on thursday
There must be a way HELP

Latinosharkey;6569339

Try this ]here.Sorry best i have. If any help would love the feedback lol.

Original Poster

Oh Thats soo not nice but funny all the same
I have been a fan of her music for like 20 years LOL
Need tickets but not willing to pay fleabay prices

dontasciime;6569501

You can get her to perform at the venue of your choice.. Leave a line … You can get her to perform at the venue of your choice.. Leave a line trail to wherever you want.

Original Poster

does anyone have a telephone number for the metro arena i have tried 0844 4999999 and 01912606066 cant get any information from any of them

mathsnut76;6569537

Oh Thats soo not nice but funny all the sameI have been a fan of her … Oh Thats soo not nice but funny all the sameI have been a fan of her music for like 20 years LOLNeed tickets but not willing to pay fleabay prices

She has or had a fantastic voice and lots of talent.

I do really hope she is free of the bad things in her life and that she is happy now.

mathsnut76;6569638

does anyone have a telephone number for the metro arena i have tried 0844 … does anyone have a telephone number for the metro arena i have tried 0844 4999999 and 01912606066 cant get any information from any of them

0191 260 6066 try that ... sorry if they shout at you.

Original Poster

Hi Thanks for that number it is for disabled bookings only
No one to speak to only to leave a message

dontasciime;6569690

0191 260 6066 try that ... sorry if they shout at you.

The presale for newcastle was 9am this morning. if you ring the number on the metro radio website it will take you to ticketmaster's metro radio department and just tell them that you want to buy tickets for the whitney presale and they will sort you out. Tell them that you were advised via email.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. With or without cream?56
    2. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    4. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23

See more discussions