Loves my avatar?!

Daniel how about you?!

11 Comments

Banned

I dont think its nice, i think it shows your age and your in security:w00t:

Original Poster

I'm stooping myself down to daniels level

Banned

At least that's a bit higher than the JDeal level.

sassie;1562261

I dont think its nice, i think it shows your age and your in … I dont think its nice, i think it shows your age and your in security:w00t:

There's nothing wrong with being in security. My Uncle is a security gaurd and he's a top bloke! ;-)

Oh thats awesome - a whole thread for moi

Sassie i think t0mm found your new display picture

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar29144_7.gif

Who isnt a fan.............well everybody but at least thats somebody ........wait.......

Banned

dandoc2;1562280

Oh thats awesome - a whole thread for moiSassie i think t0mm found your … Oh thats awesome - a whole thread for moiSassie i think t0mm found your new display picture

A whole thread about you?

I thought it was about Tom's avatar, it must be great when you go to Tesco - a whole shop just for you!

nightswimmer;1562276

There's nothing wrong with being in security. My Uncle is a security … There's nothing wrong with being in security. My Uncle is a security gaurd and he's a top bloke! ;-)

waaaaah:-D:w00t:

Original Poster

JDeal;1562289

A whole thread about you?I thought it was about Tom's avatar, it must be … A whole thread about you?I thought it was about Tom's avatar, it must be great when you go to Tesco - a whole shop just for you!

Exactly! Mr Daniel, always thinking about himself!

JDeal;1562289

A whole thread about you?I thought it was about Tom's avatar, it must be … A whole thread about you?I thought it was about Tom's avatar, it must be great when you go to Tesco - a whole shop just for you!

Yeh.................not :oops:

Banned

dandoc2;1562467

Yeh.................not :oops:

Ah! You haven't got me on your ignore list! Something tells me you've been avoiding me Daniel, so many questions have gone unanswered.

Original Poster

It was actually about my avatar Daniel.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866383
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828

See more discussions