Who Am I?............................(football quiz)

Found 3rd Feb 2011
Who Am I

As a striker I scored 24 goals, a feat which helped my team win promotion back to the premier league aged just 22.

In my first season back in the top flight I scored 15 goals before the end of January including a goal against the reigning champions, away at Arsenal and in a home win against Liverpool.

My form earned me an England call up and debut in a friendly.

Who am I.

Andy Carroll?????????

No Michael Ricketts 2002.

No Liverpool hate, jus sayin.

1. Misc
  2. Football
4 Comments

Not much of a quiz if you give the answer

On 17 January 2011, Ricketts pleaded guilty to a charge of common assault after punching and headbutting his ex-girlfriend. He was sentenced to a 12 month community order and fined £200 and ordered to pay £85 costs.

Sounds like a top bloke.

Original Poster

Babbabooey

On 17 January 2011, Ricketts pleaded guilty to a charge of common assault … On 17 January 2011, Ricketts pleaded guilty to a charge of common assault after punching and headbutting his ex-girlfriend. He was sentenced to a 12 month community order and fined £200 and ordered to pay £85 costs.Sounds like a top bloke.

Got more in common with Carroll than I thought then.
Newcastle United striker Andy Carroll has admitted assaulting a man in a nightclub.

At Newcastle Crown Court the 21-year-old pleaded guilty to common assault and was fined £1,000. He was also ordered to pay £2,500 compensation.

http://cineclubecovilha.com/image/screen/Who-Am-I-1998Jackie-ChanRod.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Arranging a courier12
    2. Anyone willing to share a uniday code for "the protein works"11
    3. Whats a great pair of Gaming pc speakers.11
    4. Anyone else disappointed by Amazon's Black Friday Deals?33

See more discussions