Found 19th Dec 2007
I hope that this is not common practice by Amazon.

amazon.co.uk/o/A…832

Fisher Price Rrp is £2.99.

13 Comments

Can't find it anywhere else on the net to compare.

Banned

lol wow who cares this happens all the time

Dunno but I must be a saddo as I spent a few minutes searching Google for the damn things.:oops:

Proximo;1366190

lol wow who cares this happens all the time

Well you care enough to comment on it :whistling:

Banned

stora;1366199

Well you care enough to comment on it :whistling:

So? Commenting on the fact someone made a thread about it on a forum and making the actual thread on a forum about something which happens all the time are two different things.

Original Poster

Its just that I was looking for bargains to post and nearly put this up on offer.
List HERE on the FP site.
fisher-price.com/uk/…938

Didn't realise that it was that common Proximo.

Stll bad tho - espec in view of the fact that I brought it to Amazons attention 10 hours ago.

I dont understand?
Whats so bad about it being retail price?

It looks to me like the RRP is actually £12.99 not £2.99..... it's obviously just on sale.

Banned

rizla01;1366819

Didn't realise that it was that common Proximo

ya huh sellers often put a BS "RRP" to make the sale look good or it might even just be an out of date RRP sometimes

Original Poster

spikeyjacko;1366912

I dont understand?Whats so bad about it being retail price?

???

Original Poster

Becksdawe;1366936

It looks to me like the RRP is actually £12.99 not £2.99..... it's o … It looks to me like the RRP is actually £12.99 not £2.99..... it's obviously just on sale.

Uh???

Where on earth did you get12.99 from.

Did you bother to look at the FISHER PRICE site?
do you know what RRP means?

I work in retail - so no need to be so condescending.... thanks very much.

So Amazon have it at £12.99 RRP.... wow - big deal - there selling it the same price as Fisher Price are.... whats the issue?

Becksdawe;1367216

I work in retail - so no need to be so condescending.... thanks very … I work in retail - so no need to be so condescending.... thanks very much.So Amazon have it at £12.99 RRP.... wow - big deal - there selling it the same price as Fisher Price are.... whats the issue?

Amazon are selling it at £2.99, FP's RRP but claiming the REAL RRP is £19.99.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…1012
    2. Help please55
    3. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1618
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc45

See more discussions