Groups

Who are the more jealous gender, male or female.

Banned
    The reason I ask is related to several threads on here, they just made me chuckle, I have just been browsing and noticed an expired deal.............
    This just made me laugh, will post links in first post, men who rave thinking a Kelly Brook poster will get the women's back's up, it does not as most women appreciate a good looking lady.
    Yet post a MALE poster, all the guys get insecure, start voting it cold and expire when it's still available, and they say women are jealous

153 Comments

both!lol

Banned

why who have you been talking to?????

it best not have been another man:x

as to your question i'd probably say women:whistling:

Which is the better colour, green or yellow

Some females are very jealous,more so then men.

tinkerbell28;5620212

Lol, how are you today?

good looking forward to tomorrow :), you

dregan;5620234

Which is the better colour, green or yellow

Obviously Yellow, Green is a second rate colour to the Primary yellow.

http://www.colourtherapyhealing.com/colour/images/subtractive-primary-colours.gif

Mary + Andrew / 7Oranges=?

Find "?"

Banned

Adam2050;5620252

LMAO REPPED

It's because all women are secretly lesbians. Men don't like looking at other men, because they know of the horror that man entails. You might see Zac Effron's smiley little face and fashionable haircut. We see his hairy bum crack and smell his testicles. We don't even want to think of his todger, but we know it's there, and it's an ever-present threat to any sort of drunken manly piggy back. Women though, they're lovely.

dxx;5620285

It's because all women are secretly lesbians. Men don't like looking at … It's because all women are secretly lesbians. Men don't like looking at other men, because they know of the horror that man entails. You might see Zac Effron's smiley little face and fashionable haircut. We see his hairy bum crack and smell his testicles. We don't even want to think of his todger, but we know it's there, and it's an ever-present threat to any sort of drunken manly piggy back. Women though, they're lovely.

Especially when they shave :-D

Oh, and except fat ones. In the summer. When they sweat.

Banned

I think it depends on the trust in the relationship, either sex can be jealous.

I think generally women can identify another womans beauty or sexiness, however men find acknowledging other men's looks an uncomfortable process. hence the reaction to kelly brook and the random man.

men!!! my hubby is terrible for jealousy, whereas I am an angel :-)

H_K;5620339

I think it depends on the trust in the relationship, either sex can be … I think it depends on the trust in the relationship, either sex can be jealous. I think generally women can identify another womans beauty or sexiness, however men find acknowledging other men's looks an uncomfortable process. hence the reaction to kelly brook and the random man.

+1, well said :thumbsup:

Banned

dxx;5620285

It's because all women are secretly lesbians. Men don't like looking at … It's because all women are secretly lesbians. Men don't like looking at other men, because they know of the horror that man entails. You might see Zac Effron's smiley little face and fashionable haircut. We see his hairy bum crack and smell his testicles. We don't even want to think of his todger, but we know it's there, and it's an ever-present threat to any sort of drunken manly piggy back. Women though, they're lovely.

+1 :thumbsup:

Lol @ all the girls agreeing that they're secretly lesbians.

moving to PM

I think it's quite true.
    My last 3 girlfriends have all admitted they find some women attractive and have done things with girls but i dont know a single bloke that has found another bloke attractive!!!!
    I think that it does depend on individual cases but on the whole guys are more jealous

tinkerbell28;5620472

LOL!!

As long as it's good looking lesbians.

Cos short haired ones with dungarees - who'd have dreams about those.

Not that I dream about lesbians.

Um...

/leaves thread :oops:

Men are more jealous, especially the control freaks. :x

jealously depends on the person, not on their sex

grex9101;5620324

Especially when they shave :-DOh, and except fat ones. In the summer. … Especially when they shave :-DOh, and except fat ones. In the summer. When they sweat.

:giggle:

tinkerbell28;5620800

LOL, I see, would most men not rather a bisexual woman though in thei … LOL, I see, would most men not rather a bisexual woman though in thei fantasies, as a lesbian by the whole definition would not look twice at any man, :thumbsup:

I'd turn them straight again, I like a challenge!!! :-D

LOL made me chuckle.... i voted the kelly brook poster hot and if i'd have seen the zac one i'd have voted him hot too.... dont really get jealous tbh, cba with it all.... every male i've been with has been jealous so i guess its men

ilovepink;5620827

jealously depends on the person, not on their sex

lfc_engravedonheart;5621160

LOL made me chuckle.... i voted the kelly brook poster hot and if i'd … LOL made me chuckle.... i voted the kelly brook poster hot and if i'd have seen the zac one i'd have voted him hot too.... dont really get jealous tbh, cba with it all.... every male i've been with has been jealous so i guess its men

actually i agree with ILP

tinkerbell28;5621225

Yeah, I just found it funny, ILP is right though you get jealous people … Yeah, I just found it funny, ILP is right though you get jealous people of all sexes, just found it quite funny.Most women probably voted KB hot, to the suprise of some men, then as soon as a male poster comes on, the voting goes ice cold...............................:whistling:

yeah it is funny.... most women (not all tho) can say if they think a woman is nice looking... don't think many men would do the same tbh :roll:

Adam2050;5620252

Unless you're working in television :thumbsup:

http://i39.tinypic.com/29oqqvq.gif

RED + GREEN = YELLOW??? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

dregan;5621242

Unless you're working in television :thumbsup:RED + GREEN = YELLOW??? … Unless you're working in television :thumbsup:RED + GREEN = YELLOW??? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

That told em :thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;5621250

No I think dxx summed up the male view well rofl :thumbsup:

I've only just read that and i actually laughed loudly :giggle:

I think dudes get more jealous coz women get more attention tbh.

tamoil;5621268

The Zac Efron poster has been unexpired. … The Zac Efron poster has been unexpired. http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/431191/zac-efron-poster-one-for-women-2-99/ So get voting.

voted HOT HOT HOT :lol: :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;5621282

voted HOT HOT HOT :lol: :thumbsup:

He's looks like he is 13 you peado's lol plus he is ugly. Needs a hair cut. :whistling:

RuthIess;5621463

He's looks like he is 13 you peado's lol plus he is ugly. Needs a hair … He's looks like he is 13 you peado's lol plus he is ugly. Needs a hair cut. :whistling:

no he does not! he's gorgeous :roll:

dregan;5621242

Unless you're working in television :thumbsup:RED + GREEN = YELLOW??? … Unless you're working in television :thumbsup:RED + GREEN = YELLOW??? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

LOL

lfc_engravedonheart;5621483

no he does not! he's gorgeous :roll:

You think everyone is gorgeous LMAO :whistling:

RuthIess;5621509

You think everyone is gorgeous LMAO :whistling:

no i don't!!! you are the most gorgeous tho

lfc_engravedonheart;5621516

no i don't!!! you are the most gorgeous tho

Awwwwww ty baby xx

Banned

[QUOTE=RuthIess;5621463]He's looks like he is 13 you peado's lol plus he is ugly. Needs a hair cut. QUOTE]

hes lovely :-D:-D:-D
    I went to see that last film he did just to watch him...:lol::p

student_mummy;5621567

He's looks like he is 13 you peado's lol plus he is ugly. Needs a hair … He's looks like he is 13 you peado's lol plus he is ugly. Needs a hair cut. hes lovely :-D:-DI went to see that last film he did just to watch him...:lol:

Lol if you say so. But your scottish so im sure your wrong

Fixed your dodgy quote aswell :lol:

Banned

RuthIess;5621605

Lol if you say so. But your scottish so im sure your wrong :pFixed your … Lol if you say so. But your scottish so im sure your wrong :pFixed your dodgy quote aswell :lol:

Im never wrong :thumbsup:

and how did you do that??? :thinking:

student_mummy;5621639

Im never wrong :thumbsup:and how did you do that??? :thinking:

Im not Scottish im clever!!! Lol, just deleted the bad bits.

Ok your not wrong i must be, well mabey he's alright :whistling:

Do you want me to post my pic again just for you? :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is11

See more discussions