Groups

Who are you?

All you people who have changed your names (you know who you are) please come forward and introduce yourselves.

Especially you Magic Monkey! :x

I am so confused!

6 Comments

Banned

I definately havent!

Banned

jason danby is my name if you have not guess

i dont tell lies

and i live in manchester

haha......was faiza1... now magicbeans.... started off using my real name but that was before was on boards. thing is i used name on other forum and gave my kids names and where i live... i feel i was stupid for giving so much info... all u gotta do is google baby stuff and u find me nattering away...usually ranting about ubby or in laws! eeeek! so wanna steer away from that. gonna mail that forum for name change as well.
    magic monkey i feel honoured to be on ur avatar thingy!!! haha

I am me. I live in house. I live in the worst town in england. Good enough? lol

emasu;1955893

I am me. I live in house. I live in the worst town in england. Good … I am me. I live in house. I live in the worst town in england. Good enough? lol

worst town dont think so try higher folds leigh lancs or shakerly tyldesley nr manchester,ive had the missfortune building propertys there

Yes lots of drop out zones in every town ...
    I am Sheriff and I wear the tights around here ... or something...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1516
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764393
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?711
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions