Groups

Who are you likely to vote for?

Banned
    Assuming nothing significant happens between now and the next general election, who are you likely to vote vote for?
    If undecided, who are you mostly leaning towards?

Also, is this vote likely to be different from the party you voted for last time?

88 Comments

Did not vote last time, wont be voting this time. Have a great evening though

Original Poster Banned

Personally I'm a potential UKIP voter waiting to be fully convinced. Mostly voted conservative until now.
    Not fully decided as there are too many issues and mysteries surrounding UKIP policies, and too many morons still attached to them.
    If not UKIP, then I'll be voting some silly party like Monster Raving or similar as I have no interest in voting for the 'big 3' for the foreseeable future.

i always vote conservative and i always use postal vote as i can't be arsed to go to the polling station.

always labour but its hard work keeping the faith , should vote green

Villa

Personally I'm a potential UKIP voter waiting to be fully convinced. … Personally I'm a potential UKIP voter waiting to be fully convinced. Mostly voted conservative until now.Not fully decided as there are too many issues and mysteries surrounding UKIP policies, and too many morons still attached to them.If not UKIP, then I'll be voting some silly party like Monster Raving or similar as I have no interest in voting for the 'big 3' for the foreseeable future.

FFS isnt it bad enough being a villa fan, you want to add ukip to your misery? oO

badgerrules

Did not vote last time, wont be voting this time. Have a great evening … Did not vote last time, wont be voting this time. Have a great evening though

If you dont vote, how the feck is badger gonna rule?

[img]middleclasshandbook.co.uk/sto…jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1368776459178[/img]

Original Poster Banned

I truly hope people avoid voting for the big 3 en masse.
    Would show the ruling political elite that they need to take the wishes of the ordinary voter more seriously.

Whatever happened to the concept of the local MP representing the wishes of the local constituency at Parliament? It's all about toeing the party line now.

markq

FFS isnt it bad enough being a villa fan, you want to add ukip to your … FFS isnt it bad enough being a villa fan, you want to add ukip to your misery? oO

ha ha. that's great. X)

Conservatives as they are doing the best they can with the mess and debt they inherited from Labour. Happier times are ahead once we have endured the next round of necessary cuts.

I will be voting for Deeky

Original Poster Banned

donaldduck2

Conservatives as they are doing the best they can with the mess and debt … Conservatives as they are doing the best they can with the mess and debt they inherited from Labour. Happier times are ahead once we have endured the next round of necessary cuts.

Isn't this the same rhetoric we hear whenever there is a change of government?

Original Poster Banned

shauneco

/thread?

Well assuming we get a full choice of candidates I will be voting Green as a 'protest' vote
    No doubt most will continue to put their mark down for our job for life Tory

markq

[quote=badgerrules] Did not vote last time, wont be voting this time. … [quote=badgerrules] Did not vote last time, wont be voting this time. Have a great evening though

If you dont vote, how the feck is badger gonna rule?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2013/8/21/1377085213807/Bodger-and-Badger-011.jpg

Id prefer this one.

Villa

/thread?

I probably won't vote.

I hate Conservatives and Lib Dems for selling their souls.

Ed's not really up to the job at Labour.

Original Poster Banned

shauneco

I probably won't vote.I hate Conservatives and Lib Dems for selling their … I probably won't vote.I hate Conservatives and Lib Dems for selling their souls. Ed's not really up to the job at Labour.

Not voting is probably the worst thing you can do.
    You should at least vote for some silly party in order to 'stick it to the man', as it were.

voted lib dems last time. undecided but leaning towards the conservatives but can see ukip getting plenty of votes

Whats wrong with green party guys? Seem better than the LibLabCon and the nutters at UKIP.

Villa

Not voting is probably the worst thing you can do.You should at least … Not voting is probably the worst thing you can do.You should at least vote for some silly party in order to 'stick it to the man', as it were.

They're all full of fake promises that barely ever materialize.

Cameron promised a referendum on EU and back tracked, Always After the next election.

TheMo123

Whats wrong with green party guys? Seem better than the LibLabCon and the … Whats wrong with green party guys? Seem better than the LibLabCon and the nutters at UKIP.

they just want to grow carrots and potatoes so for a capitalist like me they are no good as i don't need a farmer, i need a leader.

Villa

Not voting is probably the worst thing you can do.You should at least … Not voting is probably the worst thing you can do.You should at least vote for some silly party in order to 'stick it to the man', as it were.

This is poor advice which will never lead to change or make your voice heard.

If you are unhappy with the selection of candidates available then spoil your ballot paper and let people know of your disapproval instead of voting for an obscure party or independent because you know they won't win.

I agree that not voting is not the way to go, but pledging your vote for a party/independent which you are not politically aligned is no better.

Edited by: "RossD89" 28th Dec 2014

All the 3 main parties all the same made up of similar people from similar backgrounds. They lie to get in power, lie to stay in power.

Probably going to be another coalition. I think lib dems are a spent force and they will get hammered at the elections.

shauneco

Personally, I cant stand the bloke! oO

shauneco

me too

donaldduck2

Conservatives as they are doing the best they can with the mess and debt … Conservatives as they are doing the best they can with the mess and debt they inherited from Labour. Happier times are ahead once we have endured the next round of necessary cuts.

the conservative ' s have made cuts to ordinary people to give the top earners tax cuts. They have borrowed more money than Labour ever did.
    The banks caused this mess, of which the conservative unregulated the previous time they were in power. Don't believe everything you read on the sun!

Villa

No. If large numbers of voters do as you suggest, the end result will be a cobbled together mess which is in no-one's best interest. If you think the ConLib coalition is a joke, you haven't seen anything yet. General elections are no places for silly voting. You're stuffing up the next 5 years.
    Edited by: "ceres" 28th Dec 2014

DarkEnergy2012

the thought of Ed Balls in charge of anything fills me with terror oO … the thought of Ed Balls in charge of anything fills me with terror oO probably be voting Tory just to keep him out of #11

Cannot be any worse than Gideon Osbourne.

He has raped the country for ordinary people.... of course the " Toffs " are OK as usual.

Inactive

Cannot be any worse than Gideon Osbourne.He has raped the country for … Cannot be any worse than Gideon Osbourne.He has raped the country for ordinary people.... of course the " Toffs " are OK as usual.

spot on. All the tories are doing is taking off the poor and giving it back to the rich. they are taking us backwards.

Voting SNP so salmond can cause chaos in Westminster if there is another coalition. A pundit was saying he might even end up as the deputy prime minister X)

hooray henry

Voting SNP so salmond can cause chaos in Westminster if there is another … Voting SNP so salmond can cause chaos in Westminster if there is another coalition. A plonker was saying he might even end up as the deputy prime minister X)

Fixed

markq

Fixed

Yes the referendum was indeed fixed

All I'm interested in, will more than 30% of voters actually bother to vote? 100% of people in voting age brackets have a political opinion or moan but one roughly 3 in 10 bother to vote. Not including morons who spoil ballot papers.

As it stands if I walk in there and just see tick boxes for same old farts I.e labour, cons, lib dems, ukip, I will just spoil the paper writing what I think of them all over it, hopefully there will be enough room at the bottom for me to add my own tick box for none of the above, they should count that, let us have our say rather then give us a choice of evils

i can't be arsed they all want putting up against a wall and shooting

Banned

You would seriously have to be borderline insane to go anywhere near labour after what they have done to this country the last few times. Really don't get what anyone sees in them, ruining the country financially, creating benefit britain, playing games the country will never recover from with immigration.

You may think I would blindly go in with UKIP, yes ukip have their place, kicking the tories where it hurts, but I fear a vote for them in a general would only help the left.

I quite liked the idea of the coalition, the tories with the libs to keep them in check, not sure it's worked out dead right, the libs seem to get more wet by the day and I don't like that. This current government has started things improving though in my opinion, unemployment down, inflation down, deficit down, lowest tax band down, taking back some of labours hand out culture. There's not much to not like.

I wish cameron hadn't lied about the eu referendum though; That really p**ed me off.

Those that don't vote annoy me as well, they're all here, or in other posts whining about the country and they can't be arsed to go and make a difference. It's not a perfect system I know, but it's all we have. FS stand for something. Blog, go independent, anything. Just not nothing. It is incredible the low turn out each time, incredible and says it all for certain types in this country.

It's your country have your say.

If not, we will

Error440

hopefully there will be enough room at the bottom for me to add my own … hopefully there will be enough room at the bottom for me to add my own tick box for none of the above, they should count that, let us have our say rather then give us a choice of evils

You don't need to add a tick box for 'none of the above'. Just not going at all will have exactly the same effect.

deeky

You don't need to add a tick box for 'none of the above'. Just not going … You don't need to add a tick box for 'none of the above'. Just not going at all will have exactly the same effect.

no it won't

Error440

no it won't

Yes it will.

Error440

no it won't

deeky

Yes it will.

Woopwoop its panto season! X)

Now if the manifesto's were made legally binding contracts - I'd be able to make a better informed choice

But until that is fixed we are all stuck with corrupt lying politicians
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions