Groups

Who at HDUK has the most unusual job?

Anyone here have an unusual job/profession? - Any grave diggers or coroners? - Or maybe a personal shopper or food tester - List below if you feel you have an unusual job.

99 Comments

I am a retired "humanoid transportational officer"

cuzzy

I am a retired "humanoid transportational officer"

Bus driver?

i.. er.. make badges.

Titchimp

Bus driver?

:thumbsup:

Money Spinning

Anyone here have an unusual job/profession? -

I have a boring job :whistling: a very exciting and challenging job but still boring. I can be sent to work at any UK sea or air port from Liverpool to Bournemouth and Bristol to Manston. I can carry a Section 5 firearm(s). I can work with animals. I can work with detection equipment. I can work in the passenger terminals and I can work in the cargo terminals. I can quite often work with other Government departments, including the DfT & the Military. I can sometimes find illegal and contraband items, oh and I have caught the other smuggler as well. :? I am on call 24/7 and I have been doing this for the last 23 years and what am I? A taxi driver :giggle:

And I have an endless amount of (funny) stories that would you would not think possible, which is why I like a laugh and a joke on here because some of the jokers I meet think they are very funny indeed, and nothing surprises me any more. :roll:

Not unusual but i was once sent to Paris to install XP on some PCs over there

I haven't an unusual job unfortunatley,i spray minis:)

i care for autistic kids.

Money Spinning

Anyone here have an unusual job/profession? - Any grave diggers or … Anyone here have an unusual job/profession? - Any grave diggers or coroners? - Or maybe a personal shopper or food tester - List below if you feel you have an unusual job.

What's your job/profession, Money Spinning? Or does your name say it all and you work for the Royal Mint? :thumbsup:

shibi din

Or does your name say it all and you work for the Royal Mint? :thumbsup:

Or the government! :whistling:

I'm currently a hydro-porcelain technician.

dinnerlady or as the pc brigade would call it a "midday supervisor":roll:

Geologist....Not Jurassic park I am afraid!!

Original Poster

shibi din

What's your job/profession, Money Spinning? Or does your name say it all … What's your job/profession, Money Spinning? Or does your name say it all and you work for the Royal Mint? :thumbsup:

Nothing unusual for me, Graphic Designer.

Tatey

I'm currently a hydro-porcelain technician.

Dishwasher ??

I'm a fraud invesitagtor.

I am a house cleaner. I also offer a clothes washing and ironing service. I wash dishes. I do the bins. I am a chambermaid as well - changing sheets and tidying rooms. I am a chauffeur and a teacher. I am also a bouncer - occasionally I have to stop arguments and fights.
    My official title for all these positions I hold is Domestic Engineer (sorry, housewife & mother!!).
    The best part is - I do all this for Free, Gratis and For Nothing!! Now that is a HotUKDeal if ever there was one! :thumbsup:

Forgot to say, I cook as well.

Banned

shibi din

I am a house cleaner. I also offer a clothes washing and ironing … I am a house cleaner. I also offer a clothes washing and ironing service. I wash dishes. I do the bins. I am a chambermaid as well - changing sheets and tidying rooms. I am a chauffeur and a teacher. I am also a bouncer - occasionally I have to stop arguments and fights.My official title for all these positions I hold is Domestic Engineer (sorry, housewife & mother!!).The best part is - I do all this for Free, Gratis and For Nothing!! Now that is a HotUKDeal if ever there was one! :thumbsup:

One of the greatest posts ever written, rep left:thumbsup:

Thanks, Prissymiss! :-D

Banned

shibi din

Thanks, Prissymiss! :-D

Where does 'shibi din' come from by the way?

A fantastic book I read ages and ages ago. Main character was called shibi din. Just thought it was a lovely name. Can't remember which book it was now, though.

Banned

shibi din

A fantastic book I read ages and ages ago. Main character was called … A fantastic book I read ages and ages ago. Main character was called shibi din. Just thought it was a lovely name. Can't remember which book it was now, though.

That explains that then, well almost:giggle:

shibi din

A fantastic book I read ages and ages ago. Main character was called … A fantastic book I read ages and ages ago. Main character was called shibi din. Just thought it was a lovely name. Can't remember which book it was now, though.

Was it Pauline Melville's Ventriloquist's Tale?

bluenosebob

Was it Pauline Melville's Ventriloquist's Tale?

Yes, it was. bloomin' eck you're good!!!! :thumbsup:

I can see why you are a fraud investigator!

shibi din

I can see why you are a fraud investigator!

LOL
    :giggle:

I'm an Administrator for an IFA and a Cloth nappy rep ...amoungst other things

I work in a factory making tapes with subliminal messages - they pays is £2 a hour but I love it and I never want to leave

knewbold

I work in a factory making tapes with subliminal messages - they pays is … I work in a factory making tapes with subliminal messages - they pays is £2 a hour but I love it and I never want to leave

Send me a tape please.
    Something along the lines of ' the baby crying at 3am doesn't bother me'.

Banned

Crazy1

I have a boring job :whistling: a very exciting and challenging job but … I have a boring job :whistling: a very exciting and challenging job but still boring. I can be sent to work at any UK sea or air port from Liverpool to Bournemouth and Bristol to Manston. I can carry a Section 5 firearm(s). I can work with animals. I can work with detection equipment. I can work in the passenger terminals and I can work in the cargo terminals. I can quite often work with other Government departments, including the DfT & the Military. I can sometimes find illegal and contraband items, oh and I have caught the other smuggler as well. :? I am on call 24/7 and I have been doing this for the last 23 years and what am I? A taxi driver :giggle:And I have an endless amount of (funny) stories that would you would not think possible, which is why I like a laugh and a joke on here because some of the jokers I meet think they are very funny indeed, and nothing surprises me any more. :roll:

mmmm either customs and exercise or dyno-rod :giggle:

I work at an opticians:geek: :?

shibi din

I am a house cleaner. I also offer a clothes washing and ironing … I am a house cleaner. I also offer a clothes washing and ironing service. I wash dishes. I do the bins. I am a chambermaid as well - changing sheets and tidying rooms. I am a chauffeur and a teacher. I am also a bouncer - occasionally I have to stop arguments and fights.My official title for all these positions I hold is Domestic Engineer (sorry, housewife & mother!!).The best part is - I do all this for Free, Gratis and For Nothing!! Now that is a HotUKDeal if ever there was one! :thumbsup:Forgot to say, I cook as well.

I did that job for some time...very challenging role and no flippin holidays either!! ;-) :giggle: Very worthwhile job though the best ever infact:thumbsup:

Mines boring compared to you lot!!

I'm a software tester in the telecomms industry

Admin

Victoria Plumb

I did that job for some time...very challenging role and no flippin … I did that job for some time...very challenging role and no flippin holidays either!! ;-) :giggle: Very worthwhile job though the best ever infact:thumbsup:

I do that too!!! And I'm about to become a bit of a project manager on the renovations at our new house!

Better mention that when I'm not popping babies out, I'm a wedding planner/corporate events manager. Not that interesting though :giggle:

I work for a designer clothing distribution company.

What's HDUK anyway?

Is it like CDUK? Countdown UK?

Benjimoron

What's HDUK anyway?Is it like CDUK? Countdown UK?

I think the OP meant HUKD

Also, I thought CD:UK was the music show that used to be hosted by Cat, Ant, and Dec? :giggle:

Banned

Benjimoron

What's HDUK anyway?Is it like CDUK? Countdown UK?

Yep, Hunt Down UK.

Banned

Silentgirl!

I work for a designer clothing distribution company.

low cost :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2368
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1826
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826369
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710950

See more discussions