Who beats CEX trade-in Price?

Found 9th Aug 2011
Looking to purchase GTA IV so mite as well trade in Real WSC 11 for £10.00 trade in.

Does anyone (not blockbusters) beat CEX trade/cash price?

7 Comments

Gamestation do pricematch and will beat any competitor by a pound. You may be best to check though as it may only be valid if there's a CEX within a few miles

Grainger Games say they've got the best trade-in offers so you might try with them as well.

hmv can offer silly prices for some games, think they are starting to cotton on a little more though nowadays

Banned

Which platform is it on?

momartin

Gamestation do pricematch and will beat any competitor by a pound. You … Gamestation do pricematch and will beat any competitor by a pound. You may be best to check though as it may only be valid if there's a CEX within a few miles

gamestation only gave me 20p more than cex when i went last time

Hmv give £19 for the xbox and £18 for the PS3 (Cex 10 and 12 respectively so I assume you ahve it on 360)

Gamestation will beat them by a pound if there's one in the same town

And if HMV are giving that, chances are you'll clear at least £15 on ebay after postage and fees
Edited by: "Johnboy_1975" 9th Aug 2011

Original Poster

well, trade in at Grainger Games (just for ease really for £14) and bought GTA IV for £1 more, which im really surprised at with it being an oldish game
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants