Who buys mobiles from comparison sites? Are they any good?

6 replies
Found 1st Mar 2012
I am looking to purchase 2 new mobile contract phones i was on these mobile comparison sites they all seem to be the same all have same deals? anybody know of a good comparison site other than omio.com?

Please help?

6 Comments

They are bound to have similar deals because they are comparing the same retailers. You could try handymobiles.co.uk and billmonitor.com as alternatives. When you find what you want its worth examining the cashback options.

Original Poster

melipona

They are bound to have similar deals because they are comparing the same … They are bound to have similar deals because they are comparing the same retailers. You could try handymobiles.co.uk and billmonitor.com as alternatives. When you find what you want its worth examining the cashback options.

Thanks for that, never heard of billmonitor.com but its a brilliant website

compare mobile deals .com without the spaces
Edited by: "r4ge" 2nd Mar 2012

mobilenetworkcomparison.co.uk is another mobile comparison site, it has articles about the best deals for a few phones and PAYG info

don't buy anything of compare websites. by all means compare items then once you've decided on a mobile/network use quidco.com and get all the cash back yourself (around 50-100) yourself. they don't provide the service from the good of their heart.

Original Poster

bagnallmj

don't buy anything of compare websites. by all means compare items then … don't buy anything of compare websites. by all means compare items then once you've decided on a mobile/network use quidco.com and get all the cash back yourself (around 50-100) yourself. they don't provide the service from the good of their heart.

I stopped using quidco for a while but back on for this mobile hunt. thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide812
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1017
    3. Google maps on Plusnet44
    4. What is gearbest like on warranty?55

See more discussions