Groups

Who can find the most money down the back of your sofa?

i only found 23p in mine

gutted, lol

78 Comments

what were you looking for it for lol

Original Poster

haha no, was cleaning it before it gets taken away, was so full of crumbs loool!

missp27;8780218

haha no, was cleaning it before it gets taken away, was so full of crumbs … haha no, was cleaning it before it gets taken away, was so full of crumbs loool!

oh lmao, thought you were short on cash :giggle: i'm gonna have a look in mine but i bet there's nowt coz my boys would have had it lol

I just got rid of my old sofas. Found all sorts down the sides,crumbs,sweetie wrappers, everything but money. :giggle: Am so ashamed:oops:

not a penny!! though i did find 2 games for my sons leappad and 3 ciggy papers which i dont use :?

Original Poster

rosie2008;8780243

I just got rid of my old sofas. Found all sorts down the … I just got rid of my old sofas. Found all sorts down the sides,crumbs,sweetie wrappers, everything but money. :giggle: Am so ashamed:oops:

that's exactly how i felt, was pretty disgusting! lool :oops:

lfc_engravedonheart;8780252

not a penny!! though i did find 2 games for my sons leappad and 3 ciggy … not a penny!! though i did find 2 games for my sons leappad and 3 ciggy papers which i dont use :?

:lol: I found the partners to all the odd socks I already threw out:w00t:

Banned

when mine went, i found a 20pence coin but more importantly found my daughters cherished necklace she thought she had lost at school months before, it really made up for only 20 pence

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;8780234

oh lmao, thought you were short on cash :giggle: i'm gonna have a look in … oh lmao, thought you were short on cash :giggle: i'm gonna have a look in mine but i bet there's nowt coz my boys would have had it lol

well i am starting to feel a bit poor now! just bought 2 new sofas and off on holiday in 3 weeks! better start saving again *sigh*

missp27;8780254

that's exactly how i felt, was pretty disgusting! lool :oops:

I had big indescribable(that how you spell that ?lol) lumps of fluff:w00t: Eeeeew. :oops:

rosie2008;8780263

:lol: I found the partners to all the odd socks I already threw out:w00t:

:lol::lol: confused as to where these ciggy papers have come from lol. mind my couch is quite clean coz i hoover down the sides and back quite often..... might start checking my hoover for money instead :lol:

sassie;8780266

when mine went, i found a 20pence coin but more importantly found my … when mine went, i found a 20pence coin but more importantly found my daughters cherished necklace she thought she had lost at school months before, it really made up for only 20 pence

I thought I might find a couple of rings I`d lost. I`m so careless with jewellery:oops: Never found them:-(

missp27;8780269

well i am starting to feel a bit poor now! just bought 2 new sofas and … well i am starting to feel a bit poor now! just bought 2 new sofas and off on holiday in 3 weeks! better start saving again *sigh*

awww bless, just think how good you'll feel after your hols coming back to a nice new sofa tho lol... wish i was going on holiday :-(

Original Poster

rosie2008;8780273

I had big indescribable(that how you spell that ?lol) lumps of … I had big indescribable(that how you spell that ?lol) lumps of fluff:w00t: Eeeeew. :oops:

i found crumbs, crayons, smarties, lots of hair and 23p
    my hoover is nearly full too from hoovering them and behind them, loool

Banned

rosie2008;8780285

I thought I might find a couple of rings I`d lost. I`m so careless with … I thought I might find a couple of rings I`d lost. I`m so careless with jewellery:oops: Never found them:-(

she was so happy when i told her, it really did make up for the 10p, she wore it every day and one day came home gutted she had lost it, she is back to wearing it everyday now

lfc_engravedonheart;8780279

:lol::lol: confused as to where these ciggy papers have come from lol. … :lol::lol: confused as to where these ciggy papers have come from lol. mind my couch is quite clean coz i hoover down the sides and back quite often..... might start checking my hoover for money instead :lol:

I`m so good at telling everyone else to hoover down the sided of chairs and also `dont forget the skirting boards` when they`re cleaning. lol Mine haven`t been touched for months:w00t:

Original Poster

lfc_engravedonheart;8780292

awww bless, just think how good you'll feel after your hols coming back … awww bless, just think how good you'll feel after your hols coming back to a nice new sofa tho lol... wish i was going on holiday :-(

the holiday was a long time coming so getting uber excited! my first proper one abroad in 5 years! (apart from rainy caravan holidays in wales!)

sassie;8780298

she was so happy when i told her, it really did make up for … she was so happy when i told her, it really did make up for [COLOR="Red"]the 10p[/COLOR], she wore it every day and one day came home gutted she had lost it, she is back to wearing it everyday now

It was 20p before :? or did keep the 20 and give your daughter a 10 and the necklace :whistling:

All I find down the side of ours is bits of Lego :roll:

rosie2008;8780302

I`m so good at telling everyone else to hoover down the sided of chairs … I`m so good at telling everyone else to hoover down the sided of chairs and also `dont forget the skirting boards` when they`re cleaning. lol Mine haven`t been touched for months:w00t:

my skirting boards dont get done as often as my sofa :oops:

missp27;8780315

the holiday was a long time coming so getting uber excited! my first … the holiday was a long time coming so getting uber excited! my first proper one abroad in 5 years! (apart from rainy caravan holidays in wales!)

good for you :thumbsup: hope you really enjoy it

sassie;8780298

she was so happy when i told her, it really did make up for the 10p, she … she was so happy when i told her, it really did make up for the 10p, she wore it every day and one day came home gutted she had lost it, she is back to wearing it everyday now

That`s brill sassie. So pleased for her.:-D I know what it`s like when you lose a favourite piece of jewellery. I`ve lost my eternity ring at the moment and am so upset about it. My own fault though,I`m forever just leaving these things lying about. :roll: Just hoping it`s not gone up the hoover and lost forever.

Banned

midlandscomics;8780320

It was 20p before :? or did keep the 20 and give your daughter a 10 and … It was 20p before :? or did keep the 20 and give your daughter a 10 and the necklace :whistling:All I find down the side of ours is bits of Lego :roll:

nah i kept the 20p, just its next to the one1 - lol

was thinking of getting my youngest onto lego, but think i may have missed the boat with him

Original Poster

sassie;8780345

nah i kept the 20p, just its next to the one1 - lolwas thinking of … nah i kept the 20p, just its next to the one1 - lolwas thinking of getting my youngest onto lego, but think i may have missed the boat with him

how old is your youngest?
    mine are growing up far to fast :-(

Banned

missp27;8780363

how old is your youngest?mine are growing up far to fast :-(

he is 8, although i feel like he has been around for alot longer - lol

sassie;8780367

It's not too late for lego. I'm 25 and I love lego :P

Banned

rosie2008;8780340

That`s brill sassie. So pleased for her.:-D I know what it`s like when … That`s brill sassie. So pleased for her.:-D I know what it`s like when you lose a favourite piece of jewellery. I`ve lost my eternity ring at the moment and am so upset about it. My own fault though,I`m forever just leaving these things lying about. :roll: Just hoping it`s not gone up the hoover and lost forever.

aww i hope you find it, the only thing i ever lost was a charm bracelet i had for my 21st, lost it about 5 years later and was totally gutted

Original Poster

sassie;8780367

:lol: lol
    i wish my two would shrink for a bit, i really miss having little 'uns running about, lool
    can't believe my eldest is 14 in 3 months, eeeep!

Original Poster

imafish2002;8780404

i do too..... :oops:
    have you ever been to a lego shop? they're wicked!!!!

Banned

missp27;8780412

:lol: loli wish my two would shrink for a bit, i really miss having … :lol: loli wish my two would shrink for a bit, i really miss having little 'uns running about, loolcan't believe my eldest is 14 in 3 months, eeeep!

my eldest is about to leave school, just sitting her exams and another 2 weeks and she will be left, its gonna be a long summer :w00t:

Original Poster

LOL just noticed there's now 3 of us from shrewsbury in this thread now!!!

missp27;8780417

i do too..... :oops:have you ever been to a lego shop? they're wicked!!!! … i do too..... :oops:have you ever been to a lego shop? they're wicked!!!!

I don't think I would be allowed. Unless I had my wallet removed and pockets sewn up! :whistling::p

Banned

imafish2002;8780404

he has got a little tub of it upstairs, but shows no interest whatsoever, thought maybe trying him on one of them boxsets where you build a specific item, but he hasnt much patience bless him

Original Poster

sassie;8780420

my eldest is about to leave school, just sitting her exams and another 2 … my eldest is about to leave school, just sitting her exams and another 2 weeks and she will be left, its gonna be a long summer :w00t:

aw good luck to her in ther exams!
    she'll probably get a part time job if she's anything like i was at that age

sassie;8780367

He'll still love Lego then. Does he like Star Wars, Ben 10 and stuff like that?

imafish2002;8780404

missp27;8780417

i do too..... :oops:have you ever been to a lego shop? they're wicked!!!! … i do too..... :oops:have you ever been to a lego shop? they're wicked!!!!

Me three :-D

I love going (I mean.....taking the kids) to Lego Land :whistling:

Original Poster

imafish2002;8780434

I don't think I would be allowed. Unless I had my wallet removed and … I don't think I would be allowed. Unless I had my wallet removed and pockets sewn up! :whistling::p

there was one in the bullring when i went there years ago, dunno if it's still there though. it was ace you cound buy star wars kits!

Banned

missp27;8780445

aw good luck to her in ther exams! she'll probably get a part time job … aw good luck to her in ther exams! she'll probably get a part time job if she's anything like i was at that age

thank you, she already has a saurday job, been there for over a year :thumbsup:
    midlandscomics;8780454

He'll still love Lego then. Does he like Star Wars, Ben 10 and stuff … He'll still love Lego then. Does he like Star Wars, Ben 10 and stuff like that?:

no, not really into anything like that, only thing he really likes is dr who, dr martin and the simpsons :oops:

sassie;8780470

thank you, she already has a saurday job, been there for over a year … thank you, she already has a saurday job, been there for over a year :thumbsup:no, not really into anything like that, only thing he really likes is dr who, [COLOR="Red"]dr martin[/COLOR] and the simpsons :oops:

Sorry sassie, they don't do lego shoes..... I'd imagine they'd be quite uncomfortable ;-)

EDIT: maybe they do.......

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2658/3946873929_96f2fa9727_m.jpg

:lol:

Banned

midlandscomics;8780495

Sorry sassie, they don't do lego shoes..... I'd imagine they'd be quite … Sorry sassie, they don't do lego shoes..... I'd imagine they'd be quite uncomfortable ;-)

doc martin - lol

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8780495

Sorry sassie, they don't do lego shoes..... I'd imagine they'd be quite … Sorry sassie, they don't do lego shoes..... I'd imagine they'd be quite uncomfortable ;-)EDIT: maybe they do.......:lol:

looool! :lol:

Banned

awww sorry missP i seem to have taken your thread off topic
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
      3. word association Game74044579
      4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions