Groups
    EXPIRED

Who can find this in stock for me.... ?

Superdry Technical Windcheater Coat

Black with the Pink Logo

Size Small

Out of stock at Next - The only place i have seen it with the Pink logo.

10 Comments

have you tried, house of fraser, john lewis, bank, asos.com, very.co.uk?

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;7514922

have you tried, house of fraser, john lewis, bank, asos.com, very.co.uk?

Yes. None have the black one, Very have white with pink logo but i really want Black. And everywhere that does have the black one its either, white, blue, orange or green logo and its got to be pink. :cry:

supermod

Good luck Smaybelline, I've spent the last week hunting for one for one of my children as it appears to be the 'must have' jacket for school - finally got the one he wanted in the actual Superdry store but they sell the brand at House of Fraser, ASOS. Littlewoods Group but it may be worth ringing round any local stockists if there's any near you for instore availability. I feel your pain though ;-)

Also sell these in Bank which I don't think anyone has mentioned yet.

Good luck

Original Poster

I have had a look at all those stores, they sell the mens ones and some of the womens ones but not this type. And not in pink! Arghhh just typical that i see the one i want and its sold out in my size. I have found the white with pink logo but not sure if it will suit me - I can get 20% off it with Very and it can be delivered on Thursday, not sure wether to order and see what its like i can always return it. Even the actual Superdry website does not have black with the pink logo!

There is a super dry store on 'that auction site'.
    No sign of these but maybe worth contacting them to see?

littlewoods.com/rf/…774
    if thats the same one
    white shown but you can choose colour

Original Poster

pinky89;7516031

http://www.littlewoods.com/rf/p.do/technical-windcheater-jacket?Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&SNtt=superdry+windcheater&groupId=660421774&Nu=this_product&SNtk=generic_search&Np=1&SN=103+85&Ntt=660421774&D=660421774&Ntk=group_search&Dx=mode%2bmatchall&thisprod=660421774&Nty=1&Mis_item_id=15&Mis_item_loc_id=1&product=660421774if thats the same one :)white shown but you can choose colour

Yeah thats the white one i may get as its got the pink Logo. If you click black on it then its the one with the green logo - It has to be pink.

Thanks very much. Im still on the hunt :thinking:

Original Poster

Ok i rang Next to ask if they were getting any more stock - She said no its just XS she cant say when they are getting more stock.

So i have ordered the white one from Littlewoods - Used 20% off code so got it for £47 instead of £59! Yey So that comes on Thursday and if i dont like it i can return it for free.

But then i go back on Next this morning and instead of saying sold out it says dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks. all other sizes are sold out but the Small that i wanted is now available!! Goddamit!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?44
      2. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?23
      3. Samsung s8 trade in34
      4. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code11

See more discussions