Groups

Who can I give this Shoe Box to?

My kids school said they would be doing shoe box appeals this year, so I went and got a load of the Tesco value stationary bits while on offer, plus some little games and a load of other small bits.
    Only to then be told by the school that they couldnt do the Shoe box appeal.

So now im stuck with all this stuff, I could give it to my kids, but would rather know of somewhere else I can take it to other kids who would appreciate it more than my 3 kids who will get enough xmas morning?

Where can I take 2 shoe boxes to?

5 Comments

Banned

Your local hospice.

Original Poster

Adam2050

http://www.operationchristmaschild.org.uk/

Thank you, but I have missed the cut off date

DLM i would feel bad just turning up with 2 boxes to a full hospice,

Maybe i will just take the bits out the box and give the bits to a charity shop, as I have missed their cut off date too for the boxes.

Banned

beth3735

Thank you, but I have missed the cut off date :(DLM i would feel bad just … Thank you, but I have missed the cut off date :(DLM i would feel bad just turning up with 2 boxes to a full hospice, Maybe i will just take the bits out the box and give the bits to a charity shop, as I have missed their cut off date too for the boxes.

Don't feel bad I am sure there will be a little reception area that will gladly take them off your hands.

You could always sell them on here and donate the money to charity like this member did recently:-

hotukdeals.com/mis…753

save them for next year?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …130307
      2. Your dream gaming set up?812
      3. Cat Chat74710
      4. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.33

See more discussions