Expired

Who can I trust? Other than Thomas Cook, Thomson, Expedia etc.

5 replies
Found 25th Feb 2010
Hey,

I wanted to know what are the other trusted travel companies other than the most popular ones like Thomas Cook or Expedia. Because from what I can see, there are many many other websites offering much better prices, but I'm not sure if they're trustful.

If you used any other ones, would be excellent if you could share.

Thank You

5 Comments

are you referring to companies that are on-line?

I've just returned from a round-the-world holiday, we used a number of online agencies - mainly to book hotels.

In addition to what you've listed, we also used:
lastminute.com
ebookers.com - owned by Orbitz
hotels.com - owned by one of the others (maybe expedia)

also worth checking out the website for the hotel that you want to stay in, we used:accorhotels.com quite a bit

Probably also pays to use credit cards - for the extra protection.
Don't forget Quidco, pays quite well on hotels, not sure about packages, as these are often quite well discounted.

If you're looking for a package holiday try pricing it up indiviually, CAN work out cheaper, but not always. Use [url]www.skyscanner.net[/url] to find your flights, then a hotel to match.

Robin

I've used travel republic and alpha rooms with no problems - always use your credit card for added protection

Original Poster

Has anyone used the website [url]www.onthebeach.co.uk[/url] ???

I've found some very good deal on it but I'm a bit afraid to use them after looking at all the negative comments about them. What do you think?

onlybarca;7958705

Has anyone used the website [url]www.onthebeach.co.uk[/url] ???I've … Has anyone used the website [url]www.onthebeach.co.uk[/url] ???I've found some very good deal on it but I'm a bit afraid to use them after looking at all the negative comments about them. What do you think?

Have used the for an AI Hotel in Torremolinos, Spain. They were fine.

onlybarca;7958705

Has anyone used the website [url]www.onthebeach.co.uk[/url] ???I've … Has anyone used the website [url]www.onthebeach.co.uk[/url] ???I've found some very good deal on it but I'm a bit afraid to use them after looking at all the negative comments about them. What do you think?

Dont touch them they are useless and they over charge with the extras that shouldnt really be extras. They are useless on the phone and i will never go with them again

Travel republic are supposed to be good and i will be booking with them for the end of the year
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking to travel from belfast22
    2. Unisex/Women’s Nintendo Christmas Jumper?11
    3. I posted a deal that has been removed39
    4. Gatwick Airport Parking77

See more discussions