Groups

Who clicked on the cheese deal link instead of GO FOR GOLD?

First congratulation to the winner of tonight's #flamedeer party!
    Thank you #HUKD for inviting us all and giving us plenty of heart stopping fun:)

I am reading all over the places that people got confused and clicked on the top link, which was for cheese deal, instead of the M & S deal where the gold #flamedeer was.

How many of you got confused or clicked the wrong link?

20 Comments

I did and i was cursing! quite sneaky to post both within seconds. Nevermind it's ll a bit of fun

they said it was an accident

but i clicked it too and was very confused!

Was it hard cheddar?

Yep me too - missed the gold but the cheese gave me a silver so at least a consolation 'prize'

Me lol ohh well fun while it lasted

Me too - wasn't happy after 2 wasted hours.

I did....but it was not the top deal....that was what actually came up before the m&S deal...i thought it was a ploy to allow those not quick on the trigger to get in there and claim something whilst those quick on the trigger were distracted....that would have been a good idea, however it just turned out to be an automated trending according to the twitter feed posted later.
    Edited by: "superspeedy" 16th Dec 2014

i got the cheese deal but it only showed one link for me? clicking on it now and it comes up M&S

I didn't get anything for the cheese deal so missed out on both!

Original Poster

transit

Was it hard cheddar?

It was this one, in case you missed it:) Good deal by the way!

That was no joke. They just couldn't wait to use their cheesy joke. "Everyone is going emmental at us" indeed!

RedNWhite

That was no joke. They just couldn't wait to use their cheesy joke. … That was no joke. They just couldn't wait to use their cheesy joke. "Everyone is going emmental at us" indeed!

Yeah, no accident. Just to put people off.

We all wanted gold and got cheese instead. Still, I quite like cheese.

transit

Was it hard cheddar?

it was a cheese and whine party after all.

it was a win win situation for me
    http://media.giphy.com/media/UtvkbCvOJCJtC/giphy.gif

Never mind this. I have missed about 80% due to leaving tabs open

me.

departed from Twitter after that, too grim

i left it as they were all going within 5 secs of posting so those with a useless internet cxn effectively couldnt play

It was like trying to get an appointment at my doctors. Phone the surgery the second they open and POOF sorry theyre gone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions