Groups

who delivers a injunction>?

To cut a very long story short we have been granted a injunction today by the courts against our neighbour, we have been told this will be served this monday and so i was wondering how my neighbour will be told?would it be by letter? or would somone from the courts tell them?

thanks

24 Comments

Banned

To cut a very long story short

I like long stories...........

Nothing worse than not getting on with your neighbours :viking:

lol you wantin to be a curtain twitcher while a suit walks t the front door n gives em it??

Original Poster

Well the Injunction is being served while he is being evicted, the injunction is being put in place to protect me and my family while it goes through, the guy is a thug and has upset most of the neighbours too. Will be interesting on Monday

Got a camera?

Banned

strobez1977;7554430

Well the Injunction is being served while he is being evicted, the … Well the Injunction is being served while he is being evicted, the injunction is being put in place to protect me and my family while it goes through, the guy is a thug and has upset most of the neighbours too. Will be interesting on Monday

Hope the rest of your year is peaceful.

Nothing worse than rubbish neighbours :x

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;7554442

Got a camera?

Yes why?

strobez1977;7554430

Well the Injunction is being served while he is being evicted, the … Well the Injunction is being served while he is being evicted, the injunction is being put in place to protect me and my family while it goes through, the guy is a thug and has upset most of the neighbours too. Will be interesting on Monday

unlucky. least hes going, what has he done?

Supermod

I always get an enforcement officer of the High Court to deliver mine. You can always employ someone, correctly, to serve them with the injunction.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7554541

I always get an enforcement officer of the High Court to deliver mine. … I always get an enforcement officer of the High Court to deliver mine. You can always employ someone, correctly, to serve them with the injunction.

Its been dealt by a solicitor so i wont need to organise somone to deliver it, will keep veryone posted with any problems from monday onwards

Supermod

strobez1977;7554633

Its been dealt by a solicitor so i wont need to organise somone to … Its been dealt by a solicitor so i wont need to organise somone to deliver it, will keep veryone posted with any problems from monday onwards

I am a lawyer and I am just telling you what your lawyer would do.

Banned

I bet you wish the guy in the avatar was your friend :-D

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7554679

I am a lawyer and I am just telling you what your lawyer would do.

Ok you never said you were a lawyer

Original Poster

DLM;7554697

I bet you wish the guy in the avatar was your friend :-D

lol

Supermod

strobez1977;7554699

Ok you never said you were a lawyer

I only like to mention it when asked.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7554728

I only like to mention it when asked.

Yeh i understand lol, i just hope the neighbour is in when they turn up

Original Poster

What happens if the neighbour isn't in when the people turn up to five them the injunction??

thwy will keep going to the house till they can serve it

Banned

Hey strobez,

I have noticed you are on-line.

How did it go?

Original Poster

DLM;7743888

Hey strobez, I have noticed you are on-line.How did it go?

hey there

Forgot to update lol

well the injunction was placed 2 weeks ago and the guy went mad and said hes going to beat us up etc, we then contacted the police as that was part of the injunction and he got arrested all within a hour of getting the injunction, hes now on bail and due in court this coming mon, will be interesting to see what happens after this

Banned

strobez1977;7743909

hey thereForgot to update lolwell the injunction was placed 2 weeks ago … hey thereForgot to update lolwell the injunction was placed 2 weeks ago and the guy went mad and said hes going to beat us up etc, we then contacted the police as that was part of the injunction and he got arrested all within a hour of getting the injunction, hes now on bail and due in court this coming mon, will be interesting to see what happens after this

Hope things go in your favour :thumbsup:

Supermod

Thanks for the reminder DLM!

He sounds like a nasty piece of work!!

Original Poster

magicjay1986;7744029

Thanks for the reminder DLM!He sounds like a nasty piece of work!!

yeh right prat will keep all updated

Banned

magicjay1986;7744029

Thanks for the reminder DLM!He sounds like a nasty piece of work!!

He sure does.

Hope you are well :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1231
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions