Who do Amazon Logistics use for delivery?

Found 17th Jul 2015
Been sat in waiting all day for a Prime delivery that I need for the weekend. It is now after 5 o clock and no sign of it, who are Amazon Logistics, I assume they use other couriers or is it Amazon Logistics an actual company? I want to see what time they deliver to?

Well peed off as I needed to get some stuff in for the weekend and the shops I needed to go to are now all shut, also had parcels to deliver. What a naff Friday this has turned out to be.

Oh also added the £10 voucher to Amazon that you got for buying £50 Gift Card and it said "Your voucher has been added to your account". However, my account has not increased and it is now saying voucher invalid. Not happy with Amazon today at all!
Community Updates
8 Comments
Anyone they can. Round my area it's Yodel.
I've had deliveries as late as 8pm from 'amazon logistics' but I've also had a few no-shows before

Edited by: "Biboboy" 17th Jul 2015
With the £10 promotional credit, it won't show on your Gift Card balance, but if you add something to your basket and checkout, there should be a tick box to "Use Promotional Credit" or similar on the payment card screen.

Regarding Amazon Logistics, luckily they don't have them around here. Tried ordering a present for my sister once and it was "delivered" by them...she still hasn't seen it...
Deliveries can be up to 9pm, have you checked your delivery estimate, it might not be coming today at all.
If it doesn't come today, make sure you complain to Amazon - they usually extend your Prime membership by a month for every non-delivery
I've also had them delivering any time up to 8PM, sometimes a Yodel marked van or just a bloke in a car..
engadget.com/201…uk/
Original Poster
spiderbifida

Deliveries can be up to 9pm, have you checked your delivery estimate, it … Deliveries can be up to 9pm, have you checked your delivery estimate, it might not be coming today at all.

It is out for delivery according to the website.
Original Poster
Phew that was lucky.

Got sick of waiting so decided to go to the shop for a few beers, got about 5 doors down and a van came around the corner "Gateshead Courier Division" written on it. And yes it was the Amazon parcels for me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions