Who do Amazon think they are?

"Please note that the price of Horrid Henry and the Bogey Babysitter has increased from £3.15 to £3.38 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart."

Damm cheek of it!

12 Comments

Maybe because its been in your basket a while and they thought they could gain a few more pence

quite possibly they think they're an online retailer....

http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Kill%20it%20With%20Fire%20Aliens.jpg

Burn Amazon for their cheek!!!!

mbgringo;4803934

Burn Amazon for their cheek!!!!

LOL

Ad

It has happened to me too! But it has also gone the other way and they have reduced items too.

It's not all bad

Adam2050;4803969

LOLAd

Evening bud, posting the headset tomorrow - will be with you for the weekend :thumbsup:

Supermod

...I will give you the 23p if you quit the jibber jabber.

[SIZE="3"]Who do Amazon think they are?[/SIZE]

One of the biggest online retailers in the world.

They change prices everyday i keep stuff in my basket so i can check the changes everyday and grab them when they are cheaper

starsparkle2311;4804112

Still a good book, my kids loved Horrid Henry, and I paid far more at the … Still a good book, my kids loved Horrid Henry, and I paid far more at the time, only books I have actually enjoyed reading with them since Dr Seuss.............

Yeah we enjoy Dr Seuss and Horid Henry too!

my local poundland had some horid henry books not sure what ones tho

mbgringo;4804059

Evening bud, posting the headset tomorrow - will be with you for the … Evening bud, posting the headset tomorrow - will be with you for the weekend :thumbsup:

Sweet :thumbsup:

Ad
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
    4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions